(Alternative Ending) Chapter Twenty Three - Oh my god! What is that?!

Bulma and I have been working nonstop on our own version of Whis's hexahedron. It took sometime to understand how the mechanics worked, even though Whis described to us how it worked in grear detail. There was also a few downsides to our hexahedron that required a little assistance from Shenron. Of course with Bulma using the dragon balls, she used one of the three potential wishes I had in store to make.

The wishes in mind was one that would definitely rise some eyebrows. That wish was to be able to breath in space no matter how far I was away from Earth's atmosphere. Bulma at first thought it was a weird wish but I explained to her on how it would be nice to see certain things in space up close without having to fear that your oxygen will run out. With my reasoning for it, Bulma told me she wanted to make that same wish but I managed to convince her not to and that we could save that wish for later.

"You guys are really going to go travel to the center of the universe?" Trunks asked me as he watched Bulma and I pack a few things for our trip.

"Yeah. And we also decided to visit the other universes as well" I answered.

"But why?"

"To see how different the other universes are compared to ours" Bulma said as she packed the last capsule we needed.

"That's so cool! I want to come!"

"Sorry Trunks, maybe next time." I ruffled the boy's hair and walked into the hexahedron shaped spacecraft.

"Are you sure you ladies wouldn't want me to just take you guys to the other universes?" Whis asked as he walked over to us with Beerus right behind him.

"Yeah, we're sure" Bulma told him.

I looked over at Beerus and saw him staring at me. "Is there something you want to say to me, Lord Beerus?"

"You aren't planning something are you, (Y/n)?"

"If I was, why the hell would I tell you" I thought. "No, I just want to travel through space and maybe write a report about it for school when I enroll again."

"Hmm." He stared at me for a few more seconds and finally looked away.

"Does it really seem like I'm up to something?" I thought as I got inside the spacecraft. "It's not like I'm fully lying about wanting to space travel" I mumbled.

Bulma said her goodbyes to everyone and joined me in the spacecraft. She looked at me and saw I was sitting in the passenger seat, waiting for her. "You didn't forget anything, did you?" she asked as she sat in the driver's seat.

"I don't think so, and if I did, we have plenty of capsules with many supplies in them to cover for anything I forgot." I put my seat belt on.

"Okay, just making sure." She put her seat belt on as well and started to push some of the buttons on the control panel in front of her. The machine made a few noises and slowly started lift itself off the ground. The people below us were waving bye except for Beerus. Beerus stared at the machine and couldn't shake this feeling he had. He knew I was up to something but couldn't figure out what it was. Whis on the other hand had his suspicions as well but didn't speak much on it. He wanted to see what would happen.

"I'm curious on what will occur once they come back" Whis thought. He let out a chuckle.

Back on the spacecraft, Bulma and I thought that while we were looking at the other universes, we should go ahead and collect the super dragons, since that was the main reason we created this machine to begin with.