Chapter One

Y/N's POV    

     I was doing my daily tasks when Bela appeared in front of me. "Mother wishes to see you. She's in her chambers" she said, disappearing into a swarm of flies. 

     I quickly finish up what I was doing and head to Lady Dimitrescu's chambers. 

     Once arriving at her door, I knock. "Who is it?" I hear Alcina asks. "It's Y/N, my lady." I replied. "Come in, dear." Lady Dimitrescu said, sounding as elegant as ever.

     I took a few steps inside her room and closed the door gently. Lady Dimitrescu was sitting on a chair by the window, reading something. "You wanted to see me? Did I do something to upset you or your daughters?" I asked, obviously nervous. Alcina chuckled, " No, dear. Quite the opposite. " I looked at her confused from her reply. 

     Humming, Lady Dimitrescu walked over to me, taking my hand and guiding me over to the bed. Sitting down, she pat the spot next to her saying, " Come sit." I obeyed as it sounded more of a command rather than a suggestion. I sat a little bit further away from where she patted. 

     Pulling me closer, she whispered," Now, now. Be a good pet." I nodded, shakily replying, " Y-yes, my lady." "Good." Alcina replied, petting my head. 

     There was a moment of silence before I asked," My lady, not meaning to sound rude or ungrateful but, why did you call me pet and pet me? And why did you pull me closer to you?" Lady Dimitrescu smirked before replying, " Because, darling, you are a good pet. For the other question, you didn't listen." I sat there, replaying her words in my head.

     I snapped out of my trance when Lady Dimitrescu kissed me. It was a gentle yet passionate kiss. I quickly jumped up and headed towards the door. Turning around I quickly mumbled while blushing, " I'm sorry, my lady." I proceeded to run out of her chambers and into the maiden's quarters. 

     Panting, I walked into the bathroom and indeed there was a lipstick mark where she had kissed me. I quickly washed it off the best I could before returning to my tasks that I hadn't finished yet. 

     As soon as I was done, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and was met with white. Looking up as Lady Dimitrescu stares down at me with her piercing gold and silver eyes, hand still on my shoulder. "What you did earlier was quite rude, don't you think? I might have to punish you. Meet me in my chambers after you've had a bath and freshen up." Alcina said as she walked towards her chambers. 'Oh shit. I'm fucked. Literally and metaphorically' I think to myself. 

     Sighing, I head back to the bathroom and have a quick bath before brushing my teeth and hair. I then proceeded to put on my red, silk night dress (image above). "Welp, it's now or never." I say quietly to myself. 

     I stop in front of her door, taking a deep breath in and out before knocking. "Come in." I hear her say. I take a few steps in and close the door behind me. 

Lady Dimitrescu's POV -when you come inside her room-

     My, my, Y/N looks beautiful as always. I can't help but stare until they say," My lady, you wanted to see me? " I snap out of it then reply, "Yes, dear. First, and most importantly, do I have your consent?" Y/N takes a moment to reply. "What do you plan to do?" She asks. Smiling, I reply, " Something I think you'll love. However, I do need your consent." She takes another moment then nods," You have my consent." 

     I get up and walk over to her, leading her towards the bed. Getting on top of her, I whisper in her ear," Tonight will be a night you won't forget, I'll make sure of that." She then proceeds to blush and hide her face. I use one hand to hold her wrists above her while the other makes her look at me. "Don't be so embarrassed, darling", I continue," Now, let us begin.~"