Chapter Two

Y/N's POV - after Alcina said 'let us begin'-

- WARNING: smut -

.

.

     By now I was already a blushing mess. Lady Dimitrescu whispered into my ear, loud enough for me to hear clearly,  "The safeword is blood bath." I nodded, letting her know I understood. 

     Alcina proceeded to tear my clothes off with her claws, very slowly, until I was in my underwear. "Do I have to tear those too or can you take them off?" She asked, letting go of my wrists. "I can take them off." I replied. She nodded and got off me so I could. 

     I mentally sighed as I stood up, taking off my bra. I covered my chest immediately after taking if off and proceeded to take my underwear off. Covering my lower parts as well, I just stood there until Lady Dimitrescu came over to me.

     She gently pushed me on the bed, getting on top of me. I continued to cover my privates until she moved my wrists and held them firmly above me head. "You are beautiful, darling. No need to hide your body." Alcina said, using her other hand to trace over my body. I blushed as she started to play with my breasts. 

   As soon as I bit my lip to prevent a moan from coming out, she stopped and looked me dead in the eyes saying in a sultry but firm tone," No, pet. Don't try to prevent your moans. I want to hear you." I replied," Yes, Mistress." Lady Dimitrescu seemed to like that answer. "Good, pet." She said as she continued to play with my breasts. 

     After a few moments of teasing and massaging them, she started to lick and nip at my nipple making me moan louder. She then proceeded to bite them (not biting the nipple obviously). At first it was a little painful but it began to not phase me. 

     Lady Dimitrescu stopped and looked me dead in the eyes, asking," Now, what would you like me to do to you?" I stopped for a moment, was she really going to make me say what I wanted? Indeed she was. I whispered, loud enough for her to hear," I want you to fuck me." She replied," I'm sorry, dear, but I couldn't hear you. Speak up." "I want you to fuck me, Mistress. Please, I beg of you!" The whole castle could probably hear me, or at least her daughters since they were usually close by. 

     She smirked and said," Good, pet." As she then proceeded to remove her gloves and stick two fingers inside of me while moving slowly (I hope y'all realize that her fingers are probably proportionate to her body so technically one would be enough). I yelped at first, getting used to it. She started to pick up pace until I was a moaning mess. 

     Alcina suddenly stopped before I came. I looked at her like 'what?' "Do you want to cum?" She asked. "Yes." I replied, panting and feeling needy. "Beg for it." Lady Dimitrescu commanded. I took a moment. Was I really going to beg her? Indeed I was. "Please, Mistress, let me cum! Please!" I begged, panting and basically yelling. She chuckled,"As you wish."

     She proceeded to stick two fingers in me while also licking my clit as the other hand was able to play with my breasts. "A-ahh~ Please, Mistress, faster."  I begged. She indeed went faster. 

     "Mistress!" I yelled out as I came. Panting and shaking, I just laid there for a moment before saying," Thank you, Mistress.", in a shaky breath. She chuckled, getting off of me to get changed and get me something to wear. Once she came back, she helped me put on my night wear, petting my head. "You're welcome, dear." was all she said. 

     She got on the other side of the bed, ready to sleep. I turned around,asking," My lady, not to sound ungrateful but don't you want to be pleasured as well?" Alcina looked at me, smiling," Tonight was about you, darling. You will pleasure me another time." I nodded, getting under the covers. 

     Lady Dimitrescu turned out the lights before laying down, wrapping her arms around me holding me close to her, saying, "Goodnight, my pet." I replied sleepily," Goodnight, my lady." Before we both fell into a deep slumber. 

.

.

.

.

.

A/N - So, I don't usually write smut often so I apologize if this is terrible.