Chapter Six

Y/N's POV

     I awoke to someone gently shaking me. I open my eyes to see Bela. "Mother says for you to get ready before the meeting." She says as she stops shaking me. I nod and she leaves. 

     I slowly sit up, stretching. Guess I'll hop in the shower real quick. I make my way to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I start the shower, making sure it's the perfect temperature before undressing and getting in.

 ~ After the shower ~

     I quickly dry off, putting on (image above) before brushing my hair and teeth. Sighing, I walk out of the bathroom to find the sheets had been changed. Ignoring that, I make my way down into the dining room to see Lady Dimitrescu, her daughters, and Heisenberg.

     I sit next to Lady Dimitrescu and the meeting begins. "So, I'm sure you're all wondering why I killed Donna. To keep it simple, she talked about Y/N in a way I didn't like. I also didn't want to risk Donna taking Y/N away from me." Lady Dimitrescu says nonchalantly. We all look at each other then look at her like she's lost her mind; which I'm sure she has. 

     "Mother, why would you think Donna would do such a thing?" The eldest, Bela, asks her mother. Alcina sighs,"She might not have actually pursued anything however it was a risk that I wasn't going to take." We all go silent for about five minutes before Heisenberg speaks up. "So, you're telling me, you heard Donna talk about wanting Y/N or some shit so you decided the best thing to do was kill her?" He asks. Alcina nods. 

     A few moments go by. "Mother, we're not asking you to choose however would you kill one of us if we happen to fall on Y/N or something?" The middle child, Cassandra, asks Alcina. Alcina is quick to respond," Of course not! I wouldn't kill my daughters. I love you too much." The three sisters give her a small smile. 

     Heisenberg sighs. "Hey, sis, you have a cabin not too far from here, right?" Karl asks. Lady Dimitrescu nods. "Do you use it?" Heisenberg questions again. "No, I do not. Why?" Alcina responds. "I was thinking I could stay there. I wouldn't be in the way and I'd be less likely to be killed that way." He states. Alcina thinks for a moment. "Fine, you can stay there. It's - insert location of her cabin -." She says. He nods and goes to pack what little he had. 

     "Mother, may Cassandra and I go to Bela's room?" The youngest child, Daniela, asks. Alcina nods and tells them to behave. They nod in return and leave. Now, it was just her and I. 

     After a few moments of silence, Lady Dimitrescu spoke. "So, Y/N, what do you think of me now? Am I still crazy?" She asks me. I don't reply for a few moments and she sighs. Standing, she says," Come with me, dear." I obey and follow her to the library. 

     "Come sit." She says, sitting in a chair, patting her lap. I obey again. "Now, pet, answer me." She says in a commanding tone, holding me close to her. I gulp. "W-well, you see, the short answer is yes. I still think you're crazy." I reply. Her grip around tightens. "Is that so? How can I prove otherwise to you?" Alcina asks. I think for a moment. I don't think there is anything she can do to prove otherwise. "You can't." Was my reply. 

     Sighing, she picked me up carrying me back to the dining room. "Why must you be so tall?" I mumble to myself. She chuckles but doesn't reply. We get to the dining room. Alcina sets me on a chair. "So, dear, are you hungry?" She asks. I nod. "Rachel, please make Y/N - insert favourite food-." Alcina commanded a nearby maiden. The maiden did the usual 'yes, my lady' and went off to make the food. 

     Glancing at the time, I realize it's 7pm now. How time flies, eh? I look towards Lady Dimitrescu. "So, I'm guessing whenever I went into the bathroom after having sex those nights a maiden would quickly change the sheets?" I ask. Alcina nods. I stare at her for awhile. She looks so pretty. Her makeup is always so perfect. Her skin, even without makeup, is perfect. Her golden eyes are so beautiful and mesmerizing. Her lips are so soft. Her body is so beautiful and soft. She's always so put together and elegant. "Staring is rude, darling." Alcina says, smirking. I blush and look away as Alcina just laughs. Her laugh is so beautiful too.

     Physically slapping myself, I straighten up. "Why did you slap yourself, dear?" Lady Dimitrescu asks. "I need to stop simping for you." I mumble, hoping she didn't hear. "Simp? Simping? What is a simp?" She asks. Oh, she did hear me. Great. "I'll tell you later." I say. She nods. 

     I continue to look into her eyes. "You're so tall." I say out of nowhere. She chuckles," I know, dear. Trust me, I know." I laugh a little too. "Have you ever hit your head? Since even your castle doesn't seem to fit your height when it comes to doorways and such." I ask. She nods. "Indeed I have." Humming, I ask,"When you first became this height and also wore the hat, did you ever have your hat go wEeE sometimes cause you weren't used to it?" I question again. She laughs at the 'wEeE' part and nods. "Indeed, dear. It took some time to get used to." 

     After a few more minutes of having a pleasant conversation, the maiden, Rachel, brings in the food. She places the plate and some silverware in front of me. "Would you like anything to drink, Miss Y/N?" She asks. I think for a moment. "Maybe some wine?" I ask. "The only wine we have contains blood. Are you sure?" Rachel asks another question. I nod. She bows and goes to get the wine and a glass. 

    A few seconds later she comes back. She proceeds to place two glasses down, one for me and one for Lady Dimitrescu, then pours equal amounts of wine into each. She asks if there's anything else and we both say no. Rachel bows once more before leaving to do tasks.

     Once she's gone, I take a sip of the wine. "Woah! This doesn't taste bad if I'm honest." I say. Lady Dimitrescu chuckles. "I'm glad, dear." She says, taking a sip of her wine as well. "You make this yourself, right?" I ask. She nods. Woah. 

     I begin to eat and within 15-20 minutes, I'm finished. Alcina calls for the maiden and she takes the plate away. I drink the rest of my wine as Alcina does the same. 

     I glance towards the time. 10:30pm. "Are you tired, dear?" Lady Dimitrescu asks. I turn my attention towards her and nod. She stands and holds out her hand. I take her hand ad I stand up and we head to her room.

     Once arriving, I quickly changed into a tank top and some shorts. Alcina changes into her night dress which goes down a little past mid thigh. 

     I quickly brush my teeth and get under the covers. Lady Dimitrescu turns out the light and crawls under the covers beside me, holding me close to her. We whisper goodnight at the same time and share a short laugh before falling into dream world.