Chapter Seven

Y/N's POV

     I wake up around 10am, got dressed (image above), and brushed my teeth and hair. 

     I then proceed to make my way downstairs seeing Alcina, Karl, and the three sisters. "What's going on?" I ask as I reach the bottom of the staircase. Alcina looks towards me. "Heisenberg has asked for us to hold a party here." She said. "We could use some cheerful bringing since what has happened as of recent." Daniela said in a quiet tone. Her older sisters nodded. Lady Dimitrescu sighed and agreed. "Wonderful! It will be held here around 10pm tonight." Karl said cheerfully. Again, Alcina agreed. Heisenberg then left.

     Alcina called for all the maidens and gave them each a task. One was to do decorations and music. Another way to set up tables and snacks and stuff. The last was to clean up the ballroom now and after the party. The maidens said "Yes, my lady." before running off to do their assigned tasks. Lady Dimitrescu turned her attention to her daughters. "Do not disturb the maidens until they've finished their tasks. I do however want you three to check up on them, make sure they are doing their tasks correctly. Understood?" Alcina said. Her daughters nodded, saying 'Yes, Mother', before disappearing into a swarm of flies.

     Alcina turned her attention to me. "As for you, when the party happens tonight, you will NOT leave my side unless you need to use the restroom or something of that. Understood, pet?" She said in a commanding, stern tone. I nodded. She hummed a reply. I looked up at her. "Could you kneel down? Please?" I ask. Alcina looks at me confused but kneels anyway. She's still taller than me. I look into her eyes. They aren't just gold but also silver/gray. So beautiful. To make this situation less awkward, I give her a quick kiss on the lips. She's startled at first but then smiles. 

     Lady Dimitrescu stands. "What was that for?" She asks, still smiling down at me. "I just wanted to!" I say, smiling back at her. Alcina chuckles, petting my head. She then looks me up and down. "Hm, why are you so dressed up today?" She asks. I look down at myself then back up to her eyes. "I don't know, honestly. Just felt right today." I say. Alcina nods. "Shall we go to our room?" Lady Dimitrescu asks. Our room? Ignoring that, I nod. 

     Before we make it to the stairs, a knock comes from the castles front door. Alcina sighs in annoyance before opening the door. It's Heisenberg. He walks right past Alcina. "How rude." She says, while closing the door. Heisenberg rolls his eyes. "I came back to ask you a few questions. First, do you know who you're going to invite, if you're inviting anyone at all?" Karl asks, looking up at Alcina. Lady Dimitrescu thinks for a moment. "I don't know yet. Who are you inviting?" She replies. "Maybe some of my friends from the village." Karl says in reply to her question. He turns to look at me. "Are you inviting anyone?" He asks. I shake my head no as I don't have anyone to invite. His attention turns back to Alcina. "I might invite some people I met years ago. It could be nice reuniting with them. Although, I don't know if I should invite all of them. Maybe just the women." Lady Dimitrescu says. 

     Heisenberg doesn't reply for a few moments. Sighing, he says," Take this with a grain of salt, however, it's not everyday that you see them. Man or women, just invite them. But on the other side, if something goes wrong, don't blame me. They aren't my friends." Alcina thinks for a moment. I chime in," Heisenberg is right. You may not be able to see them for awhile so take this chance and invite them, no matter what. However, if something goes wrong, don't blame Karl or me." Karl nods in my direction, agreeing as I basically said the same thing as him but maybe if she heard it from me, it'll go over better. Alcina sighs. "You both are right. I will invite them. If anything were to go wrong, the blame will be on me." She says. "No, my lady, the blame would be on them. It would be their actions. Not yours." I say. Karl agreed," Yeah, what the midget said." 

     I shot Karl a glare which just made him laugh. I looked to Alcina to see her smiling. "Nice to see you two getting along. Since you two are sibling in-laws." She says. I just nod and Heisenberg does the same. "Secondly, make sure there are two different kinds of drinks. Normal drinks and then your special drinks. Same thing with food." Karl says. Lady Dimitrescu nods. 

     All the sudden we hear a loud crash followed by Cassandra yelling," You bastard!" while growling. Alcina immediately took off into the direction of where her daughter's yells came from. Karl and I followed close behind.  

     When we got there, we saw Cassandra, a dead maiden, and a broken window. "Cassandra, what happened?" Lady Dimitrescu asked as she picked Cassandra up, walking out of the room. "That stupid maiden purposely broke the window. I was doing what you said about watching them every now and then and she broke the fucking window." Cassandra replied, huffing. Alcina went upstairs to Bela's bedroom while Karl and I stayed downstairs. 

     "That maiden must've been brave but also stupid enough to try that on one of her daughters." Karl said, laughing. I nodded in agreement. We heard Alcina, Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela talking. "Let's hope Cassandra isn't badly injured." I say, looking at Karl. He shrugs,replying,"If she is, every maiden might die tonight." I nod again.

     A few moments later, Lady Dimitrescu came downstairs. "Cassandra will be fine. Her sisters will be watching over her." Alcina says, clearly pissed off. "That's my cue to leave. See ya tonight, sis." Karl says, walking out the door. 'He really said fuck this shit I'm out, didn't he?' I think to myself. "Are you alright?" I ask, looking up at Alcina. She nods, replying, "I will be." 

     I glance over at the time. 7pm. How did it get so late? I wondered to myself. "I will be getting ready. Freshening up. I told my daughters if they needed something, to come ask you." Alcina says, walking up the stairs. I nod even though she can't see me. 

     Soon after she leaves, I make my way upstairs, knocking on Bela's door. "Come in." She says. I enter and see Cassandra wrapped in blankets. I gently close the door. "Everyone okay?" I ask. They nod. "I should be fine for the party tonight. Might be a little late." Cassandra says. I nod. I wave goodbye and exit the room. 

     Making my way to Alcina's room, I hear a knock at the front door. I quickly go downstairs and open the door. Guess who it is. Did you guess Heisenberg? Then you'd be correct. I let him in, closing the door once he's in. "I know I just left not so long ago but has Alcina invited her guest yet?" He asks. "Yes, I have, little brother." Alcina's voices startles us both. We look towards the steps to see her standing there in a white suit, white dress pants, no hat but her hair is done the same. "This is new." I say. Lady Dimitrescu chuckles. "Thought I'd wear something different." Alcina replies. Heisenberg sighs. "Now it's my turn to get ready." He says as he rolls his eyes, making his way out the door. I chuckle at that. "He doesn't seem very excited." I say. Alcina laughs. "He's never been one who likes dressing up." She replies. 

     "How about we go hangout with your daughters until 9pm? That way we can make sure everything is ready before guest arrive." I say. Alcina nods and with that we walk upstairs into Bela's room where we talk for awhile.