Chapter Nine

Warning: slight discussion of what happened last chapter

.

.

.

Y/N POV

     I woke up around 12pm. I glance over to see Alcina, still in her pj's, reading a book. I poke her which draws her attention towards me. "How did you sleep, pet?" Lady Dimitrescu says, looking down at me. "Okay. Wasn't the best sleep but you made it better." I reply. Alcina smiles,"Glad to hear, darling." she replies. 

     Alcina goes back to her book as I turn on my side, facing her. I groan, throwing my shirt off. "It's too hot." I say, using the blanket to cover my chest. Lady Dimitrescu chuckles, petting my head. "Alcina Dimitrescu.." I mumble. Her eyes shoot over to me," Excuse me? Did I do something wrong?" She asks. I shake my head no. "You have a pretty name." I say, poking her. She lets out a soft laugh. "You do too, dear. Y/N L/N is such a beautiful name." Alcina says, booping my nose. I giggle. 

     After 10 minutes of doing literally nothing, I get up and put my shirt back on. Before I make my way back to the bed, my legs collapse underneath me. "Ah shit." I mumble. Alcina immediately runs to help me up by picking me up. "Are you alright, pet?" She asks, holding me bridal style. I nod. "However, I am hungry." I say. She smiles and carries me out the door to the dining room.

     Once arriving at the dining room, she sets me down in a chair. Once I'm seated, she sits next to me. "What would you like you eat?" She asks. I think for a moment. "Hm..waffles! With syrup of course. And..hm..some fruits. Oh, and some water." I reply. Lady Dimitrescu nods, calling for a maiden, then telling said maiden what I want plus a bottle of wine and a glass. The maiden does the maiden thing and leaves. 

     A few moments later, her daughters buzz down and join us at the table. "Are you doing alright, Y/N?" Daniela asks. I nod, giving her a small smile. She smiles in return. Until the maiden gets here with my food and Alci's wine, we sit and talk. 

     Soon enough, the maiden brings my food along with Alcina's wine and four glasses. She then pours wine for Alcina, Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela, taking a bow before leaving. The girls and their mother continue to talk as I eat, joining in the conversation every now and then. 

     Minutes later, I've finished eating. The maiden comes and gets the plate and glasses and leaves once more. "Are you full, dear?" Lady Dimitrescu asks. I nod. We talk for a few more moments before the girls buzz off somewhere. 

     "Hey, Alcina.." I mumble, fidgeting. "Yes, dear?" She says. "I feel dirty from what happened yesterday. I feel like I want to scratch myself until I feel okay again. Until the dirty feeling is gone." I say. It takes a moment for Alcina to reply. "Well, dear, your feelings are valid. Is there anything I can do to help?" Lady Dimitrescu replies. I think for a moment. Of what she could do. "Well, maybe we could, you know, have sex tonight? I only feel dirty because of their touch. Maybe your touch will help, or at least make me feel safer." I say, glancing up at her. "Of course, dear. However, are you sure? Aren't you sore? Will you be alright?" Alcina asks in a worried tone. I smile up at her. "I'll be fine. As long as I'm with you." I say. She nods. "Then we can have sex tonight. If you want me to stop, just say stop and I'll stop. Alright?" She assures. I nod.

     Alcina then stands, picking me up. "Where are we going?" I ask. Lady Dimitrescu smiles. "The library. Daniela might be there and she can keep you company. I need to make a few phone calls so it may take awhile and since I don't want you to be alone, I thought it'd be the best idea." Alcina says, walking into the library. I nod as she sits me on a chair. 

     Lady Dimitrescu gives me a kiss before walking out. She was right though, a few moments later Daniela appeared in a swarm of flies. "Well, didn't expect to see someone here." She says,smiling down at me. I chuckle. "Why is everyone here taller than me?" I jokingly ask. Daniela shrugs, a smile still on her face while replying, "Maybe it's cause Bela, Cass, and I are around 6'4 and Mother is 9'6 or it could be you're just short." I shoot her a playful glare. She laughs. "Anyway, would you like to read romance novels with me?" Daniela asks in a excited tone, suddenly right in front of me. "Of course." I say, smiling at her. She immediately gets some books and we start reading, as well as discussing the books.

.

.

A/N - So, sorry for short chapter but the scene in the last chapter was really triggering for me to write plus the thing in this chapter about food was triggering so I'm just really exhausted. I will either make this chapter longer or just write chapter ten. 

.

.

A/N #2 - You know something I realized? I made Lady Dimitrescu borderline yandere without meaning to.