Chapter Ten

A/N - It's been awhile. How's everyone doin'? 

Warning: Smut

.

.

Y/N's POV

     After hours of reading, Alcina literally picked me up and carried me to our room. "Since it's not night yet, what would you like to do?" She asks as she sets me on the bed. "I dunno. Cuddles?" I ask, looking up, giving Alcina puppy dog eyes. Lady Dimitrescu chuckles, petting my head. "Of course, dear. Let me get changed." Alcina said, going into the bathroom to get changed. 

     A few minutes later, Lady Dimitrescu came out, dressed in red, lace tank top and matching shorts. She then climbed into bed, putting the blanket over us, wrapping her arms around me, pulling me close as I have my back to her. "I love you." I mumble, slowly drifting to sleep. "I love you too, pet." I hear Lady Dimitrescu say, playing with my hair with her other hand. Soon enough, I drifted off to sleep. 

 ~ Three hours later ~ 

     I woke up with Alcina's arms still around me. I turn to face her. "Hello." I whisper, snuggling against her. "Hello, darling. Sleep well." Lady Dimitrescu asks, rubbing my back. "Yes." I reply in a whisper, still sleepy. Alcina chuckles, kissing my forehead. 

     A few seconds go by as we hear a knock coming from the main door. Lady Dimitrescu sighs, getting up and going to see who's at the door. I, however, stay in bed for a while longer. The bed was comfy and warm and smelled like Alcina. Why would I move? 

     I then heard yelling. Sighing, I sat up, stretching before going to see what was happening. Surprise, surprise. It was just Karl. Like before. I mentally face palm, reaching the end of the stairs. Karl turned his attention to me, as did Alcina. "Oh, hello, darling." Said Alcina, almost immediately calming down when her eyes met mine.

     I sighed. "Why are you here? And why were you two arguing?" I ask. "Well, shorty, I came to see how you were doing but by the looks of it, you're doing alright. I'll take my leave." Karl replied, turning to leave but just before he leaves, he looks at Alcina," Bye, big sis." he says then looks at me, saying, "Bye shorty." before exiting the castle. 

     Alcina rolls her eyes. "To answer your second question, before I reached the bottom of the steps, he just walked right in. His excuse being " Hey, I knocked." No shit Sherlock." Lady Dimitrescu said, pouting. I chuckled. Lady Dimitrescu rolled her eyes again, picking me up and taking me back to the room. 

     "Well, it's now 9pm. The girls should be asleep or doing something so they won't bother us." Alcina said, placing me on the bed gently. "Are you ready?" She asked. I nodded, replying, "Yes, I'm ready."  Lady Dimitrescu then took my shirt off, gently massaging my breasts while kissing and licking my neck. 

     Alcina then began to take my underwear off, gently massaging that area too. I let out a soft moan, my heart beating fast already. Lady Dimitrescu proceeds to lick my clit slowly while playing with my breasts. I moan even louder. "Faster! Please!" I practically shout. Alcina stops. "Please what?" She asks, looking at me with a smirk. "Please, Mistress, go faster! Fuck me faster!" I reply. Lady Dimitrescu chuckles, doing exactly what I say. 

     By this point, I was a moaning mess. Lady Dimitrescu proceeded to gently and carefully insert one finger, slowly going in and out. "Mistress, please! Go faster!" I say in between moans. Alcina does just that, while also inserting another finger. "I'm gonna cum!" I moan out. "Then cum, pet." Alcina says. With that, I cum. 

     I was trembling, trying to catch my breath. Alcina chuckled while licking her fingers. "You were such a good pet. Do you feel less dirty?" Lady Dimitrescu asked, petting my head. I nodded. "Good." She said, turning out the light. Alcina then wrapped us both under the covers, holding me close to her. "Goodnight, pet." Lady Dimitrescu said in a whisper. I mumbled a goodnight back as I drifted off into a deep slumber, feeling safe in my lady's arms.