Chapter Eight

WARNING: R*pe scene

.

.

A/N- The three sisters are wearing the same thing (image above) plus their choker looking pendant thing. Bela's red pendant, Cassandra yellow/gold pendant, and Daniela green pendant. Keep in mind, the girls are about 6'4 and Lady Dimitrescu, since no heels and hat, is around 9'2-9'3.

.

Y/N's POV 

     I look towards a clock. 9:34pm. "Shit." I mumble to myself which causes the four women to follow my gaze. "Shit indeed." Daniela says, giggling. We look towards Cassandra. "Are you alright to attend the party?" Alcina asks her middle child. Cassandra nods. "Y/N and I will go make sure everything is ready for the party. In the meantime you three get ready for the party." Lady Dimitrescu states. The three nod. With that, Alcina and I make our way d̶o̶w̶n̶t̶o̶w̶n̶ to the ballroom, checking on everything.

     "Everything seems to be in order." I say. I look over to Alcina who nods in agreement. I walk over to where the food and drinks are. "After what happened with that maiden..is there a way to see if the drinks and food are poisoned or spiked?" I ask, looking over towards Alcina. "I don't have any machinery or anything to test it. The only options would be eating/drinking it or calling Heisenberg." She replies. "I'm already here, lady super sized bitch." We hear Heisenberg say.

     Alcina and I both turn to look at him. Lady Dimitrescu shoots him a glare. "If looks could kill." I mutter under my breath. Karl chuckles, making me believe he heard me. "If looks could kill, I'd be dead years ago." Lord Heisenberg said, laughing. Alcina rolled her eyes. "Back to the topic at hand, I have said machinery on me. Always do." Heisenberg states. Lady Dimitrescu gestures for him to go on and use it and he does. 

   After a few moments, we get a result. "Nothing seems to be tampered with. I'd still be a little cautious, ya know?" Karl says, his attention now on us. Alcina nods. "Mother! We're here!" Her three daughters say in unison. Our attention is now on them. "My daughters, you all look wonderful." Lady Dimitrescu says, smiling while walking over to them. The three thank their mother. They're all wearing (image above). Bela has her hair in a side part,  Cassandra has her hair as normal, Daniela has her hair in a bun with two strands on each side. "Agreed, you all look wonderful." I say. They smile and thank me. 

     A knock erupts from the main door. "I'll get it." Karl says, getting the door. After a few moments, he comes back with some guests. Two men and three women. "They're your guests, Alcina." Heisenberg says, leaning against the doorway. The guests make their way over to Alcina. "Victoria, Madeline, Diana! So great to see you." Lady Dimitrescu says to the three women. After saying their hi's and how are you's and such, the three women make their way over to the food and drinks. That's when the two men say their hello's, keeping their distance away from Alcina.

     "Vincent, Jonathan, so good to see you as well. It's been over a decade, hasn't it?" Lady Dimitrescu says. The two men agree and they have a laugh. I make my way over to Alcina. "Oh! This is Y/N. My fiancee." Lady Dimitrescu says, wrapping her arm around me in a protective manor. "Nice to meet you, Y/N. My name is Vincent Castedras." The man named Vincent says, performing a slight, quick bow. "I am Jonathan Gryffon. A pleasure to meet you, miss Y/N." The second man states, bowing the same as Vincent did. 

     A few moments later, the three women came over. "Who is this?" One of them asks. "This is Y/N. My fiancee." Lady Dimitrescu says, once more. "Well, nice to meet you Y/N. I'm Victoria." A brunette says. "I'm Madeline!" Exclaims one with dyed black hair. "And I'm Diana." Says a woman with silver, literally silver, hair. I just nod at them, a little overwhelmed. Alcina pets my head after noticing I was a little overwhelmed. "I need to use the restroom." I say, quickly leaving.