Chapter Five

Warning: smut 

.

.

Y/N's POV

     I awoke to yelling. Alcina's yelling. I got up and quickly brushed my teeth and hair before following her voice to where she was at. 

     Once getting to that spot, I saw her yelling at Heisenberg for whatever reason. "My lady, what seems to be the trouble?" I ask Alcina, getting her attention. "Nothing, dear. Jus Heisenberg being an idiot, as per usual. Did I wake you, darling?" She replies. I shake my head," No, you didn't wake me." I say. She smiles," Good. I wouldn't want to wake you." Lady Dimitrescu says. 

     Heisenberg rolls his eyes. "Super sized bitch was yelling at me for breaking something." He states. Alcina turns her attention back to him, glaring down at him. "You could've been more careful to not break something of mine." Lady Dimitrescu says, sighing while crossing her arms. "Yada yada." Heisenberg says, rolling his eyes once more. 

     Alcina sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Where is Donna? Is she still asleep?" Alcina asks Heisenberg. He was about to reply when the three sisters appeared in a swarm of flies. "Mother! Aunt Donna- She's dead. Angie's broken." Bela says, looking up at Alcina. "We went to go see if she was awake but when we did, we found her corpse." Daniela adds on. "Angie is broken into many, many pieces. Unfixable." Says Cassandra. We all take a moment to think about this information.

     Alcina and Karl look at each other than back to us. "What time did you find her?" Heisenberg asks. "30 minutes ago. We were waiting for you two to stop arguing." Daniela says. Heisenberg nods. Wait. "How did no one hear someone in the castle?" I ask. Everyone stops and looks at me. "You're right. How did no one hear screams or someone breaking in or some shit?" Heisenberg states. Alcina sighs. "I need a moment. Daughters, please come with me." She says. Her daughters say "Yes Mother" in union before going with her.

     I look towards Heisenberg. "I'm not saying you killed her however how long have you been awake?" I ask him. "For over an hour. The girls only found her body about 30 minutes ago, she could've been killed sooner." He replies. I nod. He's right. I sigh. "Do you think.. Do you think Alcina killed her?" I asked. He looked surprised. "She usually has a motive to kill someone. I doubt she would kill Donna." He says. "Then, let's go to Donna's room to see if there are claw marks." I say in a whisper tone. He nods and we make our way to Donna's room 

     Stepping inside, we see her corpse. We both walk over and indeed there were claw marks. "Well, well. Look who's snooping around." We hear Alcina's voice behind us. Heisenberg and I quickly turn around. "You bitch! You killed Donna!" He yells at her. Her daughters come up behind her, hearing what Heisenberg said. They proceed to come in hear to have a closer look despite Alcina's command to not to. 

     The three sisters gathered around Donna's corpse then turned back towards Alcina a few moments later. "Mother, how could you?" Bela asks. Alcina sighed. "I'll explain later. I didn't expect anyone to find out. Bela, take your sisters to your room and stay there until we talk. Understood?" Lady Dimitrescu said in a firm voice. The three sisters nodded and left. Alcina's attention was now on Heisenberg and I. "Heisenberg, stay in your room for now. We'll have a discussion in the dining room with all of us shortly." She said, staring into Heisenberg's soul with her golden eyes. He nodded and left. Now, it was me and her. 

     Chuckling, she walked closer to me," As for you, let's go to our room, shall we?" She asked in a seductive tone as she grabbed my wrist. "Are- are you going to hurt me?" I asked, as I struggled to get away from her grasp. She gripped my wrist tighter, smiling down at me, she said," No, dear. I plan to make sure you scream my name so loud that everyone will know that you're mine and mine alone. Now, stop struggling. You wouldn't want to get punished."  I immediately stop struggling and let her pull me into our room.

     Once we got into the room, she locked the door. "Wait! Your daughters are next door! Heisenberg is close enough as well- isn't that kind of-" She interrupted my ramble," No, darling. It's fine. Now, strip." She commanded. I froze. She wants me to strip? In front of her? Facing her? Looking at her?! She seemed to notice I was taking awhile and said," Hurry up, dear. I don't have all day." I sighed and took my oversized t-shirt off, leaving my breasts exposed. I slowly began taking my bottom undies off. 

     Once completely undressed, I covered my privates as I've done before. She walked over and kneeled down, removing my hands. "Darling, what have I told you before? You're beautiful. You don't have to hide your body from me." She said, cupping my face. I just nodded. 

    She picked me up and gently put me on the bed, taking off her gloves as she began to play with my breasts as she kissed and licked my neck making me moan already. She soon went further down, spreading my legs open and sticking three fingers inside. I yelped in pain at first but it soon subsided and was replaced with pleasure as she started going in and out slowly. "Mistress- a-ahh~ faster! Please, Mistress! Please, go faster!" I begged, loud enough for half the castle to hear. Chuckling, she did indeed go faster which resulted in me moaning out a mixture of her name and calling her Mistress.

     A few moments of her fingering me, she suddenly stopped causing me to whimper. She just chuckled, replying with," There's so much more to come, dear." Panting, I just nodded, letting her know I understood what she said. Humming, she started playing with my breasts while also rubbing my clit. "Mistress, please! Please, lick/suck my clit!" I begged. She did what I begged her to do, causing me to become a moaning mess.

     "Mistress! Mistress, please let me cum! Please!" I begged once more. She replied, " Then cum, darling. Scream my name. My actual name." Licking and sucking on my clit as she fingered me, I screamed her name as I came," Alcina! A-ahh~ That feels so good!." 

     Legs trembling as I was panting, she licked her fingers and went to probably get a changed. A few moments later, she came back and helped me get dressed. As she was petting my head she said," You were such a good pet for Mistress. I'm proud of you." I just nodded as I could barely keep my eyes opened. She chuckled and turned out the light. Getting under the covers next to me, she pulled me close and whispered goodnight while playing with my hair as I fell into a deep slumber.

.

.

.

.

A/N - I- I'm sorry, I'm really not good at writing smut-