Chapter Four

Y/N's POV

     I awoke to Lady Dimitrescu not being present however there were other maidens. "Hello, Miss Y/N. Lady Dimitrescu asked us to help get you ready to accompany her today. First, we'll start with clothes. Then hair and makeup. Alright?" One of the maidens said. I nodded and slowly stood. Another maiden came from somewhere holding up a beautiful red and black dress (image above minus the black spike shoulder things you can keep the choker). "How about this?" Said maiden asked. I nodded once more," That's perfect, thank you." Another maiden joined in," And we can pair it with some basic black heels" I nodded again. "Now for the hair and makeup." a previous maiden said. "Maybe a more natural eye look with eyeliner and mascara." Another chimed in, adding onto her previous statement," and a red lip." They all looked at each other, nodded, then looked at me. "Is that alright with you, Miss Y/N?" One asked. I nodded. 

     A moment of silence went by as they thought of something to go with my hair. "How about - insert your hairstyle pick -?" I asked. They nodded. 

 ~ Time skip to after getting ready ~ 

     "Now, Lady Dimitrescu is waiting for you down in the front lobby." A maiden told me. I nodded and thanked them before heading downstairs. I stopped when I got to the bottom which caught Lady Dimitrescu's attention. "My, don't you look gorgeous." She said, walking up to me, cupping my face. I leaned into her touch. "Now, remember, be a good pet for Mistress, understand?" She asked in a stern but gentle tone. "Yes, Lady Dimitrescu. I understand." I replied. She didn't seem to like that I didn't call her Mistress but she let it slide. "Good." Was all Alcina said before a knock erupted from the door.

     Sighing, she went and opened up the door to see Lord Heisenberg and Lady Beneviento as well as Miss Angie. "Come in." Was all she was able to say before Heisenberg pushed past her. Lady Dimitrescu just mumbled under her breath in annoyance. She then looked towards Donna. "Come on in, Donna." Alcina said, gesturing for her to come inside. Donna bowed before walking inside. 

     As Lady Dimitrescu shut the door, Heisenberg spoke up. "So, lady super sized bitch, where are we having this meeting?" He asked. Alcina sighed, glaring at him," Stop calling me that. We will be having the meeting in the dining room. My daughters will be joining us." She said, coming over to me. 

     Within a moment all three sisters were here. "Bela, can you set up some things and get me some wine? Also, have one of the maidens make tea as well." Lady Dimitrescu asked the oldest daughter. "Yes, Mother." Was her reply as she disappeared into a swarm of flies. "Cassandra, please get us some snacks." Alcina asked the middle child. Cassandra said 'yes mother' before disappearing into a swarm of flies as well. She looked towards the youngest,"Daniela, could you please get some plates and glasses out for all of us?" Daniela nodded and went to do her given task. 

     Lady Dimitrescu turned back towards her siblings. "Now, let's head to the dining room then we can begin the discussion." Alcina said, looking down at Donna and Karl. They just proceeded to the dining room. I followed and sat on the right side of Alcina, Donna being next to me and Heisenberg being next to Donna. Soon the three sisters arrived and prepared a few things. 

     Soon after, Heisenberg cleared his throat. "Alcina, Donna, Angie, and I need to stay here for a few months." Karl stated. "Absolutely not. I won't have a manthing in my house." Alcina replied, crossing her arms. Heisenberg sighed face palming. Donna spoke up," We need to stay here. Please, big sis?" she asked. Alcina sighed, thinking for a moment. "Fine, you three may stay here. However, I want to know why." Lady Dimitrescu stated. 

     This time Heisenberg sighed, leaning back in his chair. With his eyes closed, he said," Because somehow my factory and Donna's home set on fire. We need a place to stay and your place hasn't been set on fire. Yet." Alcina went silent for a moment before saying," Donna, you can have the spare bedroom a door down from mine. Karl, you can have the room next to Daniela's. If that's alright with her." She looked over towards Daniela. "That's fine with me." Daniela said, looking over to her older sisters. They nodded as well. Lady Dimitrescu looked back towards Donna and Karl," Is that alright with you two?" She asked. They both nodded. Karl added on," Whatever you say lady super sized bitch." Alcina glared at him. 

     Heisenberg then looked over towards me then back towards Alcina. Pointing at me, he asked,"Aren't they one of your maidens or something?" Alcina nodded," She was. Now, she is not." Was all she said. Angie flew over to me, booped my nose and said," I see why you like them so much! Hehehe!" before flying back to Donna. I looked up at Alcina. She nodded so I looked back towards Angie and thanked her. "You're welcome!" Was her reply.

     Bela chimed in," Mother, what is Y/N to you?" Alcina thought for a moment, looking around at everyone. Sighing, she replied, " They are my pet. Not only my pet however but also mine." The three sisters looked shocked for a few moments. Heisenberg had no reaction really. I could tell Donna was happy for Alcina and Angie was excited to say the least. 

     Daniela paused. "Mother, does that make Y/N our Second Mother?" She asked. Her two older siblings also waited for a reply. Alcina smiled at them," Only if we either marry or she considers you three to be her children as well." She replied. The three smiled. "Mother, is it okay with we go to our rooms now?" Cassandra asked. Lady Dimitrescu nodded, smiling at them before they disappeared into swarms of flies.

     Alcina turned her attention back to her younger siblings. "Do either of you need help finding your rooms?" She asked them. They both shook their heads 'no' and with that we said our goodnights and went into our respective rooms.

     I immediately took the dress, shoes, choker, makeup, and bra off then changed into a baggy t-shirt. I heard Alcina chuckle from behind me. I turned to look up at her, confused. "You seemed very excited to change into something more comfortable." She said, smiling. I nodded. "I'm not used to fancy and uncomfortable clothing." I said to her. I then proceeded to fix up/take down/etc., my hair. 

     I turned around to see Alcina already in her night dress. She always looks to beautiful and put together. She proceeds to take her makeup off as well. 

     Yawning, I make my way over to the bed and bury myself within the covers. Soon enough, Lady Dimitrescu turns out the lights and joins me. I turn to face her, getting as close as I can to her. Her strong, muscular arms wrap around me in a protective way. Kissing me on the forehead, she whispers goodnight and I whisper it back, falling into a deep slumber.