The Match

It's a beautiful day and the sun is shining, Jill walks with her teammates from Arsenal to the dressing room to prepare for the game, since it's match day! And it's not just any match, it's a very important, Champions League match! Because if the girls win, they can go trough the final! But first they have to beat Wolfsburg. A very difficult opponent but nothing is impossible!

When the girls have put on their kits, have warmed up and had one last talk with each other, they walk onto the field and take their place. Then the referee blows her whistle and the match starts.

During the first half, Jill makes some good passes and dribbels and she had a change to score but sadly she missed it. After 45 minutes it's still 0-0 and the first half is over. Jill gets complimented by her team for her hard work after the first half. "Well done Jillie! You're playing amazing!", Viv says proud. "Haha thank you girl!", Jill smiles back.

Then the girls take some rest and walk back to the dressing room. While walking to the dressing room Jill sees a girl from Wolfsburg walking next to her. Wow she's so beautiful... Jill thinks. She stares at her for some seconds, but suddenly the girl looks up and looks straight into Jills eyes. "Oh, hey", stutters Jill very shy. "Heyy, good luck with the second half!", the girl giggles back. "Haha thank you! You too!!", Jill smiles. The girl gives her a wink and then walks away. Jill blushes and slowly walks on again to the dressing room.

"Why are you blushing girl? Were you flirting with a random girl again, like what you always do huh?", Lisa giggles when she sees Jill. "Shut up Lisa we need to focus on the match. I'm not flirting with someone or in love. I've no time for that sh*t", Jill mumbles back.

During the break Jill stares at the wall of the dressing room. I want to know who that girl is... She sighs.

Hello guysss, I wanted to make a Jill and Ingrid wattpad since everyone ships them haha. I'm a really big fan of both and I love to see them together so yeah that's also why I made this :)
This is my first wattpad in English btw so there is a change that there are some grammar faults... I hope that you'll like this wattpad :D