The training

"Maybe I am or maybe I'm not", Jill winks. "Haha you're so crazy", Ingrid giggles and pulls Jill towards her by her jacket. Jill smirks. "But I love it", Ingrid then continues and she gives Jill a wink. They look each other in the eyes. After a while Jill sees Ingrid looking at her lips... She starts to feel a bit uncomfortable. "I think we should go home... I'm very tired and I want to chill a bit", she says quickly. "Fine, I'm tired too haha", Ingrid smiles. Together they walk back to the car and drive back home...

The next days passed pretty fast. Jill and Ingrid had a good time together and their connection became stronger by the day. It felt good to have someone you could say anything to and who understood you... Ingrid couldn't imagine what it's like to play at Wolfsburg anymore... "Today you've training girl!! And as we agreed with Lisa, I'll come to see you playing", Ingrid says happily to Jill. "Yes!! I'm so excited and I hope that I can show you some of my football skills", Jill laughs. "Haha I hope that too", Ingrid giggles.

They eat some breakfast, then they get in the car and drive to the trainings complex. "Wow what a great trainings complex do you guys have! It's amazing here!", Ingrid says excited. "Haha I know, I love to be here", Jill smiles. She parks the car and gets out. Together they walk to the training field. "Hey! Who's that girl next to you Jill?!", Leah says surprised as soon as she sees Jill and Ingrid.

"This is Ingrid, the girl that I injured during the game against Wolfsburg. She stays with me now because she doesn't want to recover at Wolfsburg. She really doesn't like it there and I felt me sorry for her injury so I wanted to help her... A few days ago we were together in the park and we ran into Lisa and Viv. We talked with them and Lisa asked Ingrid if she wanted to come and watch our training. Ingrid liked that idea, and now we are here", Jill explains and smiles. "Ah that's nice! Sweet of you that you take care of her now Jill, welcome Ingrid!", Leah says happily. "Thank you!", Ingrid smiles. "Your teammates are very nice Jill", she then whispers in Jill's ear. Jill smiles and nods. "We've to train now Ing, I'll talk to you after it. Hopefully you'll enjoy it to see me playing", Jill then says. "That's okay, good luck girl!!", Ingrid smiles. "Thank you darling!", Jill says happily. Then she walks onto the field.

The training starts and first the girls do a warm up, after that they practice some skills and play in little teams against each other. After a while, Jill scores the winning goal. "Well done Jillie!!", Ingrid cheers and she starts clapping. Jill blushes and laughs shyly. "I knew it, this was exactly the reason why I invited Ingrid for the training", Lisa whispers to Viv and smirks. "Haha someone is in loveee", Viv giggles.

After the training Jill walks with Lisa and Viv to Ingrid. "That was great! I really enjoyed it to see you guys playing and I love the way how Arsenal plays. I really like it here. Thanks for inviting me Lisa!", Ingrid says excited. "Haha no problem girl! I'm glad that you like it here", Lisa smiles. "And Jill, you really showed me your football skills today. You're a true baller! You can be proud of your skills.", Ingrid continues and she giggles. Jill blushes again and smiles awkwardly. Viv nudges her and smirks. "It's not what you think", Jill whispers. "It is, I see it in the way you look at her", Viv whispers back.