Worried

"Ahw, no you don't have to, you have to stay with your team girl. I think it's better that the medical team take me to the hospital. But thanks! Very sweet!", Ingrid smiles. "That's okay, I really hope the injury isn't too bad! But for now, come here, I'm going to take you to the bench so you can sit and watch the game", Jill smiles back. She walks with Ingrid to the bench and helps her to sit. "Is everything alright?", Jill asks. "Yes, everything is fine. Thank you girl!! You're the best!", Ingrid says back. "Haha ahh, no problem girl!", Jill blushes. She waves to Ingrid, then runs back to her team.

"Wow Jill, I've never seen you so worried. Is everything okay?", Viv giggles. "Viv!! You're not funny. I just wanted to help that poor girl. That's called being helpful! But now let's focus on the game okay?!, Jill says back a bit irritated. Viv nods and the match continues. But unfortunately Jill can't focus that good anymore... She's sad, she feels guilty and she wonders how Ingrid is doing. Luckily the game is almost over. Jill tries to focus again and she gives Viv another assist. Then the match is over. "WE'RE GOING TO THE FINAAAAL!", Lisa screams happily. "You played amazing meisje, even if you couldn't focus that good in the last minutes, you was amazing!" She gives Jill a hug. "Haha ahw, thank you girl! But I have to go now... I'll see you tomorrow at training okay?", Jill looks at Lisa. "Yeah that's okay girl, see ya!", Lisa says back.

Jill runs to Wolfsburg medical team and asks where Ingrid is. "She's already on her way to the hospital because her ankle started to hurt too much", one of the doctors tells her. "Aww poor girl! I think I will visit her as a surprise", Jill says back. She walks to the dressing room, changes and then walks to her car. In a few minutes she's at the hospital and walks in. She asks one of the doctors which room Ingrid is in. The doctor leads her to the room and Jill opens the door. "Heyy girl, Jillie here", Jill smiles as soon she sees Ingrid. "JILLLLL!!! I really missed you in that short time... Suddenly I had no one anymore who reassure me and help me. I felt really alone", Ingrid says as Jill walks into the room. She starts to cry. "Aww poor girl", Jill walks up to Ingrid and gives her a big hug. "I was thinking about you all the time during the match too sweetie, I was really worried", Jill whispers softly in Ingrid's ear.