Butterflies

"Ahh you're so cute", Ingrid smiles and looks at Jill. "But Jill...I got very bad news about my ankle... ", Ingrid says then and she starts sobbing again. "I can't play for the rest of the season. Fortunately I don't need surgery but I have to keep a lot of rest and follow recovery training later... Also I don't want to recover in Germany because nobody cares about me there... I really want to stay here in England and maybe then go back to Norway... but I don't have a house here...", she puts her head on Jill's shoulder and starts to cry.

"Ahhhw poor girl!! I really feel so sorry for you!", Jill puts her arm around Ingrid. "You can stay with me, in my house, until you go back to Norway if you want...", she looks at Ingrid and smiles. Wow... She's so pretty. She really makes me nervous. I think I have butterflies in my stomach... Jill dreamt away whilst she stared in Ingrid's eyes. "Of course I want that! Thank you so much Jillie!! You're the best!!!", Ingrid smiles back.

She hugs Jill and kisses her on the cheek. "Can't wait to live with you for a while! Hopefully I can leave the hospital soon", she says enthusiastically. Jill blushes and smiles shyly at Ingrid. "Haha ahh, I hope it too! You don't deserve it to be here", she then says. "But I've to go now, it's very late. I will visit you again tomorrow!! Here you have my number, call me if there is something okay? I'm always here for you and I will always care about you" Jill stands up and strokes Ingrids back. "Thank you dear!! I see you tomorrow! You're the best!", Ingrid smiles. Then Jill goes home. With lots of butterflies in her stomach...