Flirting at the park

Jill puts her arms around Ingrid and closes her eyes. Ingrid puts her hand on Jill's hands and starts stroking them. "You're sweet Jill", she smiles. Jill smiles back and gives her a kiss on the cheek. Then she sits down on the grass. Ingrid lays down next to her. "Haha already tired girl?", Jill laughs. "No, I just want to relax, but I need a good pillow because the ground is very hard and it hurts my head...", She giggles and she looks at Jill. "Is that a subtle question to ask if I want to lie down next to you and if you can lay your head on me?", Jill smirks. "Actually to ask if I can lie on the top of you", Ingrid giggles. Jill smirks and she lays down next to Ingrid. Ingrid climbs on her and she rests her head on Jill's chest. Jill puts her arms around her and starts stroking her back. Then they close their eyes and just enjoy the moment together and the silence.

"This really relaxes me, I feel me so save in your arms. And I love it to be together with you. It just feels like time stops then and I can forget all my worries", Ingrid smiles after a while and she opens her eyes. "I've the same sweetheart... I feel me save when you're around me and I love it to be with you", Jill smiles and slowly she starts stroking Ingrid's cheek. Ingrid blushes and stares into Jill's eyes. Jill stares back and they smile to each other. Jill comes close and their foreheads touch each other... Ingrid looks at Jill's lips and back in her eyes. She sees that Jill also looks at her lips... She feels butterflies and suddenly she feels a feeling she never had before.. She wants to kiss Jill so badly... She comes close and their lips almost touch each other... But suddenly they hear a voice. "HEY JILLDO, WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING?!", someone screams. Immediately Jill pushes Ingrid away and stands up.

"Katie I'm spending time with my best friend from Norway we have a picnic together. And what are you doing here?!", Jill says irritated. "Oh I was just walking here with Ruesha, Viv and Lisa. And who's that girl? Isn't she the girl that you've injured in the match against Wolfsburg? I saw you two together and you guys are very close with each other so that's why I screamed", Katie giggles. "You're annoying. Jealous that I've a friend who's that close with me and wants to picnic with me?", Jill grins. "Not at all I've a girlfriend and I can be close with her if she's not trying to kill me", Katie smirks. "Yeah Jill who's that girl?! You two are cloooooseee", Lisa giggles then. "I thought there where only 4 lesbians and 2 couples here", Ruesha smirks. "GUYS this is Ingrid! She's a good friend of mine and I take care of her because I injured her. She doesn't feel well at Wolfsburg so she has to recover here. And we're not dating and we're definitely not a couple. I don't even know if Ingrid is gay", Jill says frustrated.

"Hi nice to meet you Ingrid!", Katie laughs and she waves at Ingrid. "Hi Katie!", Ingrid says back. "Okay calm down ladyyy we where just joking because you two are just very close and normally you don't like it to be that close with people. But Ingrid seems like a nice girl and a good friend. I hope that you two will enjoy your time together", Viv says calmly. "Yes indeed, enjoy your time together! We won't bother you two anymore we got to go now. See you at the training next week girl! And maybe Ingrid too if she wants", Lisa smiles. "Oh that would be very nice if I can watch your training", Ingrid smiles. "Yeah would you like that?", Jill says surprised. "Yes of course! I want to see you playing!", Ingrid says excited. "Haha okay see you. Bye girls", Lisa smirks and she gives Viv a wink. Then they walk away.

"I'm sorry Ingrid, my friends are weird. They're always thinking the weirdest things about me so that's why they made jokes about us", Jill sighs.
"No worries Jill. I can understand them a bit. We're very close indeed, but I like it. It feels good to be this close with you... But I can understand that they think that there is something between us... We've indeed a strong connection", Ingrid says back. "Yeah true, I'm glad that you didn't mind it haha", Jill smiles.

"Haha no worries girl, oh by the way, I'm gay as f*ck. To don't confuse you anymore about my sexuality", Ingrid winks. "Hahaha okay good to know that we're both lesbians", Jill giggles. "Haha women are just a way more attractive than men, I mean... I mean look at you...", Ingrid says blushing. "You think I'm pretty?! You're crazy!", Jill says surprised and she laughs. "Oh well ehh... Let's say that you're definitely not ugly....", Ingrid says shyly. "Sweetheart, look in the mirror and you see the most beautiful woman on the earth so I don't know where you're talking about", Jill winks. "JILL!", Ingrid screams and she laughs.
"Are you trying to flirt with me or something?!"