Feelings

It's a few days later and Jill and Ingrid are sitting together on the couch. "Ingrid?", Jill says nervously. "Yes sweetheart?", Ingrid says worried. "You know that when we met we played against each other in the Champions League semi final", Jill then says. "Of course I know", Ingrid smiles. "Well, tomorrow I've to play the final. It's my first CL final and I'm so nervous for it... I really can't handle this stress", she sighs. "Ahh it's gonna be alright girl, you're a star. As I would say in Norwegian, stjerna. And what ever will happen with you, I will always be proud of you. You got this girl", Ingrid smiles and she strokes Jill's tight. "Believe in yourself girl, you're amazing. And I'll be your number 1 fan", she continues. A smile appears on Jill's face. "Thank you meisje, you're a stjerna too haha. I love to have you as my number 1 fan", she smiles.

Ingrid blushes and starts playing with Jill's jacket. This girl makes her crazy... Crazy in love... She looks at Jill and giggles. Her face is so cute... Her ponytail, the way she looks at her... And when she's blushing... Ingrid feels butterflies rising in her stomach again. "You're cute", she smiles with heart eyes and carefully she pulls Jill closer by her jacket. Jill smirks but she pushes Ingrid away. That was a little too close for her... When Ingrid does that she gets a weird feeling in her stomach and she doesn't know why and what it is... She's insecure... Disappointed Ingrid looks at Jill and let her jacket go. Jill notices it.

"Give me your hand girl", she then whispers. "Why?", Ingrid says surprised. "Because my hands are cold", Jill smirks. Ingrid grins and she immediately puts her hand in Jill's and Jill starts playing with it...  And this time Jill pulls Ingrid closer. Immediately Ingrid starts smiling. "Happy now?", Jill winks. "I'm always happy when you're around me", Ingrid giggles. Jill laughs and slowly comes closer. Their foreheads almost touch, just like their lips... But then Jill goes down and starts to kiss Ingrid in her neck. A soft sound escaped her which showed Jill that Ingrid enjoyed being this close with her. She feels that Ingrid relaxes and she starts kissing her more and more... Carefully she tries to climb on Ingrid and sit on her lap. When she's half on the top of her she looks up. "Is this still okay for you?", she then asks. "Of course", Ingrid whispers a little nervously. Jill smiles and starts to kiss Ingrid in the neck again...

After a while she found her soft spot and stops. What should she do... Ingrid is just a friend of hers so she really can't give her a hickey.. But kissing each other and being this close also isn't something that friends would do... Jill looks up and Ingrid notices that she's doubting something. "Girl go on please, I like to be this close with you, I want to explore how far we can go and what this is", she smiles and winks. Suddenly Jill feels butterflies in her stomach. This girl... She makes her shy... She never had that with someone before... Was Viv... Was Viv right? Jill stares into Ingrid's eyes and sighs. "Go on", Ingrid begs. Jill nods and goes down again. Again she starts kissing Ingrid on her neck and pretty quickly she found her soft spot again. Softly she starts to suck on it... Again a soft sound escaped Ingrid and she closes her eyes. Jill felt that she wrapped her arms around her and put her nails in her back. Jill smiles and gives her one last kiss...

Ingrid smiles at Jill and puts her hands on Jill's thighs. "Did someone ever say that you're beautiful", she whispers and looks at Jill's lips. "Did someone ever say that to you? I mean look at you", Jill smirks and gets off Ingrid. Ingrid giggles and stands up. She looks in a mirror and she sees what Jill has done... "Girl what's this hickey doing here in my neck?", she laughs. "Well... You said that I had to go on because you liked it so...", Jill says slowly and she slowly turns into a tomato. "Haha but what are we now then?", Ingrid asks and she starts to smirk. "What do you mean...", Jill says insecure. "This isn't something that normal friends would do Jill", Ingrid says calmly and she tries to sound strict. "Is it okay if we talk about that later....", Jill stutters and her head is that red like a tomato now. "Of course girl, that's completely fine", Ingrid smiles and she kisses Jill on the cheek. "Know that I love you", she then says and smiles again. "Love you too", Jill says shyly.

But then they get disturbed by a phone call... It's Lisa. "Someone is calling me, I'll be right back hunnie", Ingrid says quickly and she goes to another room. "Heyyy Lisa, what's up?" "Heyy Ingrid, well I wanted to call you because I really want to help you with your thing with Jill so I thought: maybe it's a good idea if you're going to the match tomorrow to support her there as surprise. After the game she suddenly sees you then and then you can also tell her about Arsenal. She will love it I'm sure about that and you'll love it too!", Lisa then says exited. "Wow that's an amazing idea! Of course I want to support my favourite girl! I can't wait to be in the stadium tomorrow with you guys, thanks for this amazing idea Lisa!", Ingrid smiles. "Haha no problem I really hope that you and Jill are become a thing, you two seem so in love", Lisa smiles back. "I hope so too girl, but I really have to go now because Jill wants some attention. I will see you tomorrow!", Ingrid says happily. "Hahah good idea, go to your girl and give her the love she needs", Lisa smirks. "Of course hahah, thanks girl!", Ingrid says happily and she hangs up. Then she walks back. "Who was that?", Jill asks curiously. "That was ehh, my mother she asked me how it was going", Ingrid lies. "Ohh okay haha but now I want my attention again", Jill smirks and she pulls Ingrid into a hug. "Haha awww my little baby", Ingrid giggles. "My teddy bear", Jill whispers and she kisses Ingrid on her cheek. She thinks... She thinks she's in love...