Chapter 9

Percy/Myst POV

I looked around at the campers that were in front of me. Jason was here but Hazel and Frank was probably in Camp Jupiter. I'm not mad at the three of them and Piper because they weren't here when everything happened. Piper was with Jason at that time. In fact I'm not mad at anyone. I'm just really disappointed that they believed David over me...

I scanned the crowd and saw David. That son of a bitch! And you the worst part?

He.Was.Standing.In.Front.Of.Me. Like literally 2 inches away. He was up in my face trying to look all manly and shit but I towered over him.

I was 6'3 and he looked about to be 5'6. How embarrassing. In fact my whole team was taller than him. The shortest person we have was Bianca and even she's 5'7.

"Get out of my face now!" I yelled in his face. Honestly though the only person I don't like at this camp was him. I wouldn't say hate because that's a really strong word but he was pretty damn close.

Chiron trotted over to us and looked at us all then bowed. He was about to say something when I interrupted,
"Ahh Chiron it's so nice to see you again. Also the rest of you" they all looked at me confused and curious.

I looked around and finally spotted the person I have missed most. I walked over to him and hugged him. Not a bro hug but a full on hug. I don't care who was watching and how weird this might be but I didn't care. After 200 and more years I finally get to see my best bro.

Leo

"Hey Leo its me. Percy." I whispered to him quietly so only he can hear.
I heard him take in a sharp breath and he whispered back, putting his arms around me too now that he know who I was,

"I missed you too bro."

PS. I'm not gay, and neither is Leo. Just making sure you knew that.

Leo's POV

I was standing in the crowd looking at the group of angels when the leader started walking towards me. He then did the most surprising thing ever.

He hugged me. Like a full on hug. I was really confused at first but then I heard him whisper to me very quietly so only I can hear.

"Hey Leo it's me. Percy."

I took in a sharp breath. I was not expecting that. But then I wrapped my arms around him too to show that I missed him too and whispered quietly back to him, "I missed you too bro."

I can't believe it's Percy. He's finally back. Man he got tall! He's like 6'3. I got tall too I'm 6'0 now. Ha! David's like 5'6. Hehehehe.