Chapter 7

We all stepped through the portal that Chaos created and when we stepped through we appeared at Olympus. With all the gods staring at us...

"Intruders!" Someone yelled, and I realized it was Zeus. I looked over at him but I have my hood and mask on so he won't know it's me.

Hades looked over knowingly and smiled then waved which made all the Olympians confused.

"Sup Hades?"
"Sup. how you doin my friend?" He smirked knowing that everyone looked at him on shock.

"Ohh you know just fine. Accidentally blew up a planet again but I'm good" I played along. But I did accidentally blow up a planet soo...

"Hey at least it was one this time" laughed Hades.

"Y-you know him?" Sneered Zeus.
"Why of course!" Exclaimed Hades.
"Who are you?!" Zeus demanded.
"Oh no need to be so mad Zeusy poo" I snickered and so did everyone else.

"That's it! I shall blast you with my lighting bolt!" He screamed.
"Hey hey hey I was joking! You don't want to know who we are first?" I questioned with a smirk on my face.

"Fine, I shall let you pass! Who are you?"
"I am an angel of Chaos, and the people behind me are also angels of Chaos and my best friends"

"Ok, can you take off your hoods" asked Dionysus.
"No can do. But how I have missed you old friend" I actually did really miss Dionysus. It was different without him at Utopia. I know weird.

"You know me?" He asked confused.
I nodded. "Of course I do, after all when I was at Camp Half Blood you were pretty decent I guess"
"You have been to Camp Half Blood?" A female voice said. I looked over to see Artemis.

"Indeed I have"
"I demand to know who you are!" Yelled Zeus with an angry face.
"We will when we're ready Zeus. Gods your exactly how I remembered you"

I looked around the throne room until my eyes landed on my dad. Wow he looked... horrible.

"Lord Poseidon are you feeling well?" I asked concerned. He looked like he aged fifty years and was pale and looked sick.

He nodded weekly but didn't respond. Seeing my confusion Demeter spoke up.
"Excuse him, he has been like this ever since his son left"
"His son?" Luke asked from my right.

Demeter nodded sadly.
"Yes the great Perseus Jackson. He disappeared a couple of hundred years ago, and he was never found. We all think he's dead. It has been 250 years..."

I almost lifted my hood right there. Wow they actually cared?
"Oh I'm sorry for your loss" I tried playing it cool, acting like I didn't know anything.

Everyone nodded this time even Zeus. I don't like the sadness that was in the room so I quickly changed the subject.

"Well I shall explain that we are here because the monsters are making an army to plan and take over the world. You might think it's easy to defeat them but every single monster is doing this! Imagine how that's going to be like! So Chaos sent us here to help you guys"

Aphrodite gasped.
"What?!"
I nodded sadly. "Yes they're panning to attack 2 months from now"
"What are we going to do?!" Cried Aphrodite.

"We are going to protect Camp Half Blood. We plan on going there right after this" Nico explained.
"What about Camp Jupiter?" Asked Ares. He's probably worried about Frank or something. Wow, Ares, worried? Ahahaha!

"Chaos plans on sending our other Angels over there" Charles said.
"Very well, then you shall go now" Zeus said.

All the angels nodded and spread their wings, then we flew out to Camp Half Blood leaving all the gods gaping at us.