Chapter 2

Leo's POV

I woke up to find Calypso reading a note crying. I quickly went over to her and put her on my lap.

"Cal what's wrong?" I questioned worriedly. She kept on crying and shoved the note to me.

Dear Leo,
Tell the others that I love them no matter what they did and that I forgive them. That I ran away and never coming back. They don't have to be mad anymore. Tell them that I never did any of the things they think I did and it's okay if they don't believe me. I also hope that you take good care of Calypso. Or else I'm coming back to kick you ass! Lol jk I love you. Also tell Nico that I'm proud of him and that I love him too. Tell Annabeth that it's okay to move on and be with David as long as she's happy. If you ever see my dad tell him I'm very disappointed in him but I still love him very much. Oh don't forget to tell the Stolls to keep up the pranks. Also tell Jason, Piper, Hazel, and Frank that I also love them. Don't forget to call my mom and Paul to tell the I love them also. I love all of you guys have a good life.

Love,
Percy.

Ps: Don't forget to buy Blackjack donuts!

I laughed at the last part but then started crying. I ran to Chiron and showed him the note. He had tear streaks after he read it and kept mumbling sorry over and over again.

He called a meeting immediately and everyone gathered at the Big House and I read the note to everyone. In the end everyone was crying except for David. I burst into flames thinking of him. His smirk fell a little but then came right back.

"I can't believe we treated him like that!" Someone sobbed.
"After all he did for us this is what we give him"
"He loved me so much and I go off to kiss someone else" that one was from Annabeth.
Everyone was sobbing and hugging each other.

Except for David...

I walked away and went to Manhattan to tell Sally and Paul. Also to buy Blackjack some donuts.