Chapter 20

I walked towards where Tyson was working and stood in front of a door. I can hear mental clinking inside.

I knocked on the door because o didn't know if I was suppose to or not.

A Cyclopes opened the door and looked at me strangely.

"Hi who are you?" He asked.

"Umm I'm Percy. Is Tyson in there?" I asked.

The Cyclopes eyes widened.

"Percy Jackson?" He asked me.

I nodded, "Haha yeah..." I trailed off awkwardly.

"Tyson's in there," he pointed inside while still looking at me with wide eyes.

"Ok thanks nice meeting you!" I waved and went inside.

I saw Tyson over by one of the tables eating peanut butter. Hahaha. His back was facing me so Tyson hasn't noticed me yet so I stood there for a while thinking about what I should say. He looked older too. I expected it because it has been over two hundred years. 

I walked over to Tyson and tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and stared at me for a second.

He looked at me making sure that I was real by poking my cheek.

"P-Percy?" Tyson stuttered. His voice was deeper too and he sounded a lot more mature now than when he did when I first met him.

"Hi Tyson how are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Oh my gods is it really you? Where were you?" I thought you died." His voice trembled slightly.

"Yeah it is. With Chaos. No I'm still alive."

Tyson stood up and walked over to me. Oh my gods he got really tall.

Guess what he did next?

He hugged me.

It hurt.

Really badly.

I felt like I was dying.

I couldn't breathe.

"T-T-Tyson I ca-can't b-breathe!" I chocked out.

He ignored that and continued to hug me. My vision was becoming slightly dark. He finally let me go.

I might be the second most powerful person alive but dam, Tyson is strong.

I gasped for breathe relieved he finally let me go.

"Sorry..." Tyson apologized while smiling hugely.

"Percy how come you never visited me? Or anyone?" Tyson asked sadly.

"I couldn't I-I just couldn't," I  sighed sadly not knowing what to say.

"Okay..." Tyson looked at me sadly.

"So how are you?" I asked Tyson changing the topic.

"I'm great actually. Well now that you showed up. I mean I was good before but sad." Tyson explained.

This Tyson sounded nothing like the Tyson I knew. This Tyson sounded so mature and old. It makes me sad that I wasn't there to see him grow up. I still love him none the less.

I sound like a freaking parent who abandoned their child and regretted it later.

But I was a brother who left his brother. So close enough.

"Tyson I'm really sorry i didn't visit you once all those years," I looked down at my converse.

"It's okay Percy I forgive you. Just don't do it again. Ever."

I smiled at him and spread my arms wide. I didn't care if I was gonna die from the hug.

"Come her big guy."

Tyson chuckled, "You talk to me like I'm still a little kid."

I smiled and we hugged. This time Tyson was more gentle so I didn't die. Thank the gods.

"Oh! Tyson! How's Ella doing?" I asked suddenly remembering my friend that I met during one of my quest.

"Oh she's great she's actually here somewhere. Dad did some weird thing so she can breathe underwater. We've also been married for a almost a hundred years. The day after tomorrow is actually our anniversary!" Tyson beamed at me.

Tyson and Ella were so cute together!!! It also makes me sad I wasn't at the wedding.

"How was the wedding?" I asked curiously.

"It was great. It was an underwater wedding. Dad put a special bubble around the palace so people from Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter can also come to the wedding."

"That's great!" I exclaimed. I was really happy for Tyson.

"I have to get back to work soon Percy but we'll talk soon right?" Tyson asked putting away his peanut butter.

"Yeah don't worry. Bye see you later little brother." I waved.

"See you later big brother." Tyson replied. With that I walked out and swam to the surface of the water and swam back to the beach. 

I was probably underwater for a long time because when I went back onto the beach the sun was about to set.

I was glad though because Annabeth wasn't at the beach anymore so I didn't have to go through another awkward talk.

I walked back to the tent and went into the kitchen to get something to eat. I didn't feel like eating with the camp today.

I was just gonna make a sandwich and be done.

After I ate the sandwich I went to bed. I heard the others come back to the tent but I didn't bother to go out and say hi.

They knew I was going to talk to Annabeth today so they knew not to bother me after it.

I laid on the bed but I couldn't sleep so I decided to go for a walk.

I walked around the cabins for awhile but then I got bored and walked into the forest.

I sat down under one of the trees and closed my eyes.

"Why are you out here so late?" Someone asked. My eyes snapped open and I looked at the tree I was sitting under and saw a person sitting a branch.

"Why are you out here so late?" I asked him back.

"Touche." He smirked at me.

"Why are you here this late Percy? It's my thing." Nico said looking at me.

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to go for a walk."

Nico nodded and leaned on the tree, "How did the talk with Annabeth go?"

"Horrible."

Nico nodded and closed his eyes. This is what I like about Nico he respected other peoples privacy.

We both sat their till the sun rose up before we went back to the tent. Oh yeah the rest of the team decided to come back and stay at the tent because it felt weird sleeping somewhere else other than out Chaos rooms.

For the rest of the day I ignored Annabeth and went on with my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!!! I'm so SORRY I didn't update yesterday. But no worries everything will be back to normal. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! It was so much fun writing it because we brought Tyson back!!! YAY!!! Ok love you bye!