Chapter 1

I was walking around camp when I heard people whispering my name and glaring at me. What did I do?! Everyone also seemed to be ignoring me except for Leo and Nico which was weird... Even Annabeth was ignoring me. The Gods were also ignoring too.

I walked over to Leo because he was the only one not glaring at me, and tapped his shoulder. Even Annabeth was glaring at me! What?!

"Hey what's going on? Why is everyone glaring at me?" I asked. He looked at me sympathetically before dragging me into the woods.

"So apparently David the aśshole told everyone that he was fighting monsters while you just stood there and watched him. But he said he luckily defeated all the monsters before they can destroy the camp. He told everyone you are a no good bastard. No good bastard my ass! He's the one that is the no good bastard! Everyone believes him except me and Nico!" Leo screamed frustrated.

"Even Annabeth?" I asked on the verge of tears. Leo nodded sadly. That was when my tears leaked out like a dam exploded.

"Don't worry bro you still have me and Nico" Leo grinned. It was hard not to smile back. So I did.

The next day I walked out of my cabin and was about to go to the lake when I heard giggling. It sounded like Annabeth...

I followed the sound of the giggles and saw Annabeth kissing David! I gasped and they heard me. Shit! Annabeth hung her head down in shame while David smirked.

I ran back into my cabin and decided I have had enough of this! I'm going to run away tonight! I waited till midnight until I started packing. I left Riptide there and my camp half blood T-shirt and necklace. I also decided that I'll only keep in contact with Leo and Nico. I hope Calypso takes care of Leo and that Nico finds somebody...

I quickly wrote Leo a note telling him to tell the others that I ran away and they don't have to be sad anymore, and that I love them no matter what they did and that I forgive them. Also to tell my dad that I'm very disappointed in him and also to tell my mom and Paul that I love them.

I walked out of my cabin and ran all the way to Thalia's tree. I looked at Camp Half Blood one last time before I turned my head and ran.