Chapter 22

Kronos was about to cut my arm off but I teleported to Chaos' castle. I decided I'm gonna heal then all my wounds then go back.

After I was all healed I teleported back and saw Kronos was about to stab Frank in the back while he was fighting a Katobleps.

What is with him and stabbing people in the back?

I quickly teleported to Frank and stabbed Kronos in the back before he can stab Frank in the back.

Kronos turned to me and glared.

He went to stab me in the stomach but I blocked him and punched him in the face while I summoned some water and made a tornado and put Kronos in it.

He was in there for a minute before he got out.

I quickly summoned another tornado and while he was in there I quickly moved around and chopped him into tiny little pieces.

Feet the the body then the arms. But I made a mistake.

I should've chopped the arms first.

I was just about to chop the arm when Kronos stabbed me in the heart.

I gasped and finished chopping him into tiny little pieces before I collapsed.

Kronos turned into dust and floated away in all different directions.

I lay there on the ground looking at everything around me.

There were only a few monsters left and Hades finished them off.

Everyone started running towards me and gathering around me.

Everything started getting blurrier and I saw a face above me.

It looked like a girl. She had blond hair and these amazing gray eyes.

Annabeth.

I heard my father yelling something from the distance. It sounded like my name.

I heard a lot of crying too.

Everything seemed so far away.

I have always thought that someday I would grow old with Annabeth and we would both be sitting in rocking chairs on the porch while watching our grandkids play in the sand.

But that was the past.

Now I know that I'll die fighting not the peaceful dying in your sleep.

Ever since David ruined everything I knew that I would die fighting.

I was never gonna get the cliche kind of thing with a wife and kids and grandkids.

I sound so girly right now. But who cares I'm dying.

All around me I heard people shouting and crying.

I tried to talk but I couldn't.

I can't believe I was so stupid to let Kronos get so close to me!

This is my fault that I'm dying.

While I lay here on the ground I can't help but think what would've happened if David didn't come into my life and ruined everything.

I would probably be dead by now because I wouldn't of met Chaos.

But I probably would have had kids with Annabeth and we would've had grandkids.

That life would be so much better than the one I have now.

I would choose that one in a second.

That's a fantasy though. This is real.

After all these years it's finally happening.

I'm gonna die.

I'm gonna go to the underworld and live in Elysium. Well I hope I get into Elysium.

Oh my gods! What if I don't get into Elysium?!

Okay Percy calm down. Not to sound arrogant or anything but in pretty sure I'm going to Elysium.

At least I'll see Nico right?

Right.

I concentrated trying to see who was in front of me now.

It was still Annabeth.

While I lay here dying I realized something. I love her.

I love Annabeth.

I have never stopped loving her and I never will.

I only thought I didn't love her because I ignored the fact that I might still lover her and said I liked Zoe.

But I know I love Annabeth.

I focused on what she was saying.

"Percy! Percy wake u-up! You can't leave me please! I love you!!! Don't go." I heard her sob.

I closed my eyes and drew in a breath.

"I love you Annabeth."

Then everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! I also updated this chapter before Sunday because I couldn't wait any longer! Okay this book is coming to an end and I am happy to say this was an amazing experience! I love you guys so much bye.