Chapter 16

Nico's POV

I woke up at 9 in the morning today, and so did everyone else.

But Percy didn't wake up till it was almost 12.

I still needed to tell everyone that I want to tell the camp who I am. I gathered them at the table in our tent and sat down clearing my throat awkwardly.

"Nico hurry up! We don't got all day! Just tell us!!!" Silena looked at me annoyed.

"I want to tell the camp who I am," I mumbled.

"Wait what? Can you speak louder?" Bianca looked at me slightly worried.

"I said, I want to tell the camp who I am," I whispered.

"Oh my gods! Nico SPEAK LOUDER!!!" Luke said.

"I WANT TO TELL THE CAMP WHO I AM!!!" I stood up and slammed my hands on the table glaring at them.

You could say over the centuries I grew less patient. Yes that makes no sense but yes.

It all started like this,

210 years ago...

"Percy hurry up! The planets gonna be blown up before we even arrive if you don't just put the dam book down!"

"Coming!" Percy yelled.

It took him 10 more minutes but at least when we got to the planet it wasn't blown up. But it was really close.

200 years ago...

"Silena!!! Can you please hurry!!! Everyone's waiting for you! Stop with the hair! No one cares!"

We ended up leaving without her.

187 years ago...

"Percy!!! Hurry up damnit!! You've done this so many times!!! PUT THE DAM BOOK DOWN!!!!" I yelled.

Why do they keep sending me to be the person to get everyone.

"Yeah!!" He actually came out. In his pajamas... It took him 5 minutes to change, and 10 minutes to do his hair.

He was lucky we decided to go a little earlier.

164 years ago...

"Zoe! Hurry!!! We're going right now!" I pounded on her door.

"I CAN'T FIND MY BOW!" She yelled back frustrated.

"Where did you put it?!"

"It's always with me!"

I suddenly saw Luke with her bow smirking.

"LUKE YOURE GONNA MAKE US LATE!!!" Was I the only one who cared?

139 years ago...

I was standing at our waiting spot that we always go to before missions and waited there.

I was waiting for 10 minutes before I went and looked for everyone.

They were all watching a dam movie. It was the Titanic. Everyone was crying.

To be honest the movie was really sad I almost cried. Almost.

"Guys we have a mission!" I yelled at them tapping my foot impatiently on the ground.

They all looked at each other and laughed. What the fuck?

"It was a prank!" Luke laughed. They were all rolling on the floor laughing, forgetting that Jack died for a moment.