Chapter 18

Percy's POV

We were currently sitting in the car. Everyone was quiet and Hallelujah by Panic! At The Disco was playing.

Awkward silence moment...

"Soo Annabeth and Grover how have you guys been these past few centuries?" Silena asked. Whyyyyyy?

"Annabeth looked at her before turning her head back to the window and muttered, "Good."

Grover's reply was more than one word, "Great! Juniper and I got married recently. A few months before you guys showed up."

I smiled at Grover and remembered how we use to go on quests together. Those were the days.

"Remember when you almost got dragged into Tartarus because of those flying shoes Luke gave you?" I asked laughing.

Luke glared at me and replied, "Hey! We do not speak of my evil days!"

Everyone just laughed quietly.

Grover laughed and nodded, "Yep I was so scared I almost peed my pants."

Everyone laughed again.

"Oh Percy Tyson came a few weeks before you guys showed up and asked if we have found Percy yet. He seemed to really miss you. I think you should visit him," Grover told me.

I smiled at the thought of my brother Tyson. I remembered when he made me the shield. It was so beautiful. I also remembered out quest with him to find the Golden Fleece.

I really do need to visit him. I've missed him.

Everyone was now talking and laughing except for Annabeth. She just stared out the window the whole time.

We arrived at Half Blood Hill and we all piled out of the car. Everyone walked to the cabins.

Nico and Bianca decided to stay in their cabin with Hazel for the rest of the time we're here.

Silena went to her cabin to catch up with everyone and same to Charles. He and Leo got really close these few days.

Reyna, Rachel, Luke, Zoe, and I walked back to our tent together and went our separate ways after watching an episode of Bob's Burgers.

I can't believe Annabeth found out. I'm not surprised that Grover did. It was only a matter of time since we did have the Empathy Link.

I went to bed after awhile.

In my dream I saw Grover.

"Grover what are you doing here?!" I asked looking at him with wide eyes.

"I was bored and I was tired so I decided why not contact Percy through his dream."

Grover chuckled to himself before sitting on a chair that appeared right now. A chair appeared for me to ISO I decided why not.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked him while playing with a string that came off of my shirt.

"Well since we are using the Empathy Link I don't have much time. So I just wanna tell you that when Annabeth and you are talking I'm not gonna be there."

I nearly fainted because I do NOT wanna be ALONE with Annabeth.

"WHAT?!" I shouted at him, "why not?!?????"

He shrugged, "I mean I understand cause almost the whole camp was being mean to you about David and everything so I get why you left. After all you did for us and we took David's side. I'm really sorry Percy." Grover looked at me and tears started to form in his eyes.

"Don't worry G-man I forgive you." I smiled and patted his shoulder.

He started to fade after that.

I woke up and looked over to my alarm clock. It was currently 7:03 in the morning. I yawned and say up.

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower because I didn't take one last night and got dressed after that.

I walked out of my room to find Luke waiting me for me.

"Took you long enough," he smiled.

I shook my head and grumbled a morning.

I was not a morning person.

We walked to outside and to where everyone else was eating breakfast.

There were only the five of us at the Chaos table because the others who stayed in their cabins decided to sit at their table.

Makes sense. But they still don't do the offering thing cause we got use to not doing it plus Chaos hates it and it makes him want to puke.

I remember the earlier days when we were with Chaos at the Castle.

We got up from our seat and went over to the fireplace since there was know fire pit.

We were about to put food in it when Chaos stopped us.

"Don't do that! The gods might like it but I don't. It smells like burn food and it's absolutely disgusting and it makes me want to puke. I don't know why the gods like it so much," Chaos explained to us. We nodded and went back to our seats.

I shook my head and chuckled at the that. Zoe looked at me weirdly before going back to her food.

I finished sting my food and went over to practice archery. I still suck at it even though I have all theses powers.

I'm getting better though. Not really.

I shot an arrow and I turned around to find Annabeth staring at me.

Oh gods.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

"Why?" I whined like a little kid.

"Because I just found out that you're Percy and I want to talk." She stated.

"Can't we do this another time like when I'm not alive?" I asked her hopefully.

She shook her head, "No we are doing this now and that's final."

"Why only me? It wasn't just me that you found out was alive. Why just me?" I asked her. I really didn't want to talk.

After what happened it's just weird and awkward talking to her.

"No I don't want to talk to them. I'll talk to them later. I only want to talk to you right now and that's it. I don't want to talk to anybody else," Annabeth said firmly and crossed her arms over her chest.

I sighed in defeat and slumped my shoulders, "Fine where do you want to talk?"

"On the beach."

I sighed and we both walked there.

On the way I was thinking of ways I can escape but it was too late when I realized she stopped and sat down of the sand.

Ugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guy! I know that I said that the next chapter was gonna be a conversation between Annabeth and Grover. But I didn't remember that until I finished writing the dream scene. I'm also sorry if I have a lot of grammar mistakes or whatever I'm writing this at 2 a.m and I'm gonna go to bed right now. Hope you like this chapter. Next chapter will be published very soon. By very soon means after I wake up from my sleep.
Ok goodnight! Love you.