Chapter 4

"Percy?" They all asked at the same time. I nodded and explained everything from what happened at camp till now. When I finished all of them were surprised that Annabeth and the other demigods would do that.

After Chaos made them Angels they all had bright white wings.

Luke had a gold robe and sword, Zoe had a silver robe and a silver bow with silver arrows, Charles had a dark blue robe and an iron sword, Silena had a white robe and iron dagger, and Bianca had a light grey robe and Stygian iron dagger. Everyone has Chaos silver armor except me.

Luke's power was mind reading, Zoe's was freezing people, Charles was fire, Silena's was healing, and Bianca's was singing and when she wants you to do something she sings it and you have to do it. They also have the simple stuff too like the transporting. Chaos says it was easy.

"You guys look great!" I beamed.
"You too" Zoe replied.
"Thanks. I have to call Nico. See ya later" I went over to Chaos and he showed me how to teleport.

It was pretty easy. You just had to think of who or where you wanna teleport to. I thought of the inside of Hades cabin back at CHB.

A second later I arrived there and scared Nico but he didn't scream.
"Hi Nico!"
"Percy you scared the shit out of me!" Nico said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm. We then flashed back to the castle.
"Where are we?" Nico questioned.
"On another planet" I replied. He was about to say something when Bianca appeared.

"B-Bianca?" Nico looked like he was bout to cry.
"Hi Nico missed you" Bianca came forward and hugged her brother.
"I missed you too" they continued talking and Bianca explained everything.
"Wow of course I'm in!" Chaos got to work again and after he was done Nico had on a dark grey robe and his Stygian iron sword. His power was invisibility.

"You look great man" I complimented.
"I feel great" was his reply.

"Now we need code names" Chaos made us think of the code names and in the end:
Percy= Myst
Luke= Void
Zoe= Storm
Charles= Forge
Silena= Beauty
Bianca= Jewel
Nico= Shadow

"Okay follow me to your castle" Chaos announced.
"We have a castle?" I asked stunned.
"Why of course where else would you live and we can't have the Myst staying in a normal house" I laughed and followed him with the others behind me.

It was black. It was the color of my sword and wings. There were also emeralds, gold, crystals, diamonds, and rubies embedded into the castle's wall. It was absolutely the most beautiful castle I've ever seen.