Chapter 6

"What?!" I exclaimed. I don't want to go back not after everything that happened.
"I'm sorry Perseus, but they are in great danger" I can't believe I have to go back to earth after all these years.

"The others won't be there right? They died! It's been 250 years!" I asked.

"About that... They are immortal. The gods put a spell on CHB and CJ that as long as you're in one of those camps you're immortal, and the seven of the prophecy is fully immortal. The gods thought they deserved it" Chaos explained.

"Why do we have to go back?!" I asked again.

"The monsters decided that they wanted to try and take over. They have every single monster on their side" Chaos told me. Oh that is very bad. That's A LOT of monsters.

"Ok we'll go" I decided after a few minutes.

"Are you sure Percy?" Luke asked worriedly.
I nodded. "Yeah I'm sure Luke. No matter what they have done they don't deserve to die like this"

Everyone stared at me and nodded. Zoe walked over to me and hugged me. I was shocked at first but then hugged her back.

"Everything's going to be ok Percy" She told me.
"Yeah" I also might like Zoe a little. A little. Okay maybe I like her a lot. But working side by side with someone for 250 years is kind of hard not to like them, and yes I have gotten over Annabeth.

Zoe is just amazing.