Home-Johnnie's POV

Well, Warped is over. That was one of the most amazing experiences of my life--frustrating, too. Agonizing waiting. Still, waiting. I realized something, you know? 

I'm in love.

Believe, me I don't say this lightly, ESPECIALLY about these people. I am in love...with another guy? I've dated girls before, and been devastated when they left. But this boy, this mystery, he's driving me crazy!! I will miss him so much...I wish I'd told him.

"Yo! Johnnie! We got a client!" Bryan yelled.

"Wait, seriously?" Byran and I had A LOT of extra room in our new house, so we set up an ad for it. Within the hour, we had a new roommate!

"Johnnie, I'm not going to tell you who it is...cause they're here!" Bryan yelled.

Wait, what?

"Hey dawgs! I'm your new roommate! How amazing is this? Now we don't need to wait till next Warped tour to see each other again!"

That voice...that terrible angel that drove me mad...he was here?! I turned slowly, half expecting it to be dream, but no! He was there...

"Hey Johnnie! It's me, Kyle David Hall! Miss me much?" He laughed, and I saw it was a joke, but my breath still caught in my throat.

"Hahahahaha. No." 

He looked exageratedly hurt, and I laughed, kind of forced, and said " Duh I missed you! How could I live without my little Kyle David Balls?"

He guffawed and walked upstairs.

I thought to myself 'Oh, please help....I'm in love with my roommate?!?'

°°°Hey guys! I hope you liked it! This will be my redeeming fanfic. If you've read my 'Collision' fanfic, you'll see how much of a train wreck that was...hopefully I won't fail. I'll try to update once a week, if not, every 2 weeks. Love you for reading this! Stay iridescent my beautiful pearls!