Running-Johnnie POV

I ran. I didn't care where I ended up, as long as I got away. The embarrasment that I would feel when I looked at Kyle would be torture--I just wanted to escape. Why did I kiss him? The dare was to slap him, not kiss him! Oh god, I'm such an IDIOT.

"Johnnie! Where are you! Don't leave!" Kyle was screaming my name, but I wasn't going to respond. I wanted to die. The knife that I was holding to my arm called to me with its gleaming silver skin and metallic voice. I wanted to do it so bad...but I was 4 years clean...was I going to do this?! "Yes." I whispered to myself. I pushed the knife deeper into my arm until a drop of blood red as a rose peeked out from under the blade.

"NOOOOOO!!!! Johnnie don't do it!" Kyle cried, and it surprised me so much that I let the knife slip and a giant gash appeared on my forearm. The blood spurted out of my wrist and onto the sidewalk. As everything went dark I heard Kyle say, "Johnnie, don't go! I love you...".

-----------------

I woke up, and it took me a minute to realize where I was. The white walls confused me at first, then I remembered what had happened, with the knife and Kyle. I knew I was in the hospital. I looked around the room. It was sparsley decorated. An IV that was stuck in my arm and more medical equipment were the only things in the room, except for me. 

"Johnnie someone's here to see you." A nurse with worried eyes said from the doorway.  "Let them in." I sighed. 

"Johnnie? Are you okay?" Kyle asked. He looked as though he hadn't slept a wink. I knew the feeling. "I, I guess I'm okay." I didn't want to look at him, or the embarressment and truth would show.

"Johnnie, you really over-reacted back there. It was just a dare! You know that I don't care about the crazy dares the fans give us!" He laughed, and it seemed forced, too hysterical. 

"I'm really okay, Kyle. I do have one question for you though." I said. 

"Anything, Johnnie! What is it?" Kyle said, eagerly.

"Back before I, you know, blacked out, What did you say? I heard 'Johnnie, don't go!' and then something I didn't quite catch..." I surreptitiously glaced at him to see his reaction.

"I, um, ahh." He took a deep breath and said, "Well, what I said was...'I love you...'" He glanced at me then looked away before I could even smile. "Well, Johnnie. When I met you at Warped tour, I knew. I knew that I loved you. I've never told anyone, but I'm actually, well for lack of a better word, gay. I didn't want to tell you because I know that you're straight. But when you kissed me, I felt so happy! Then you ran away, and almost killed yourself...I knew I had to tell you." He turned bright red and a single tear ran down my face. He felt the same way, and I'd almost killed myself before I told him my feelings.

As he stood up to leave, I grabbed his hand. He turned, surprised, and I kissed him. His lips opened in a surprised O, and I stood up and hugged him so tightly that he gasped a little. I let go, but he pulled me back against him. The door opened, and Bryan walked in. "Hey, you okay Johnn-Oh MY GOD! I knew it! I knew it!!!!" He started jumping around and giggling like a fangirl. I pushed Kyle away quickly, and Bryan laughed even harder. Kyle and I blushed, then Bryan said, "I'll just leave you two lovebirds alone." He left.

"I guess that truth or dare revealed a truth neither of us expected!" I slyly said. Kyle pushed me down onto the cot and leaned over and kissed me again. "You make a fantastic sleeping beauty, you know." Kyle laughed. I joined in, but the IV began to drip a sleeping drug again, and I drifted away. Before I fell asleep, though, I saw Kyle smile a gorgeous smile, and heard him say, "Goodnight, my sleeping beauty.

°°°Awwwww! So kawaii! Hope you like the story so far! I'm almost up to 50 reads! I'll update probably later today, so...yeah! If you have a request, please comment below. Finally, Kohnnie is real! In the fanfiction at least. Still have crossed fingers though. See you later, pearls!