Mistakes-Kyle's POV

"Alright guys! Practice went really well. Remember, this is the last time we'll practice together for a while, so work on your parts at home." Johnnie said.

Everyone nodded, and as the rest of the band started to leave, I said, "Guys, we just got offered an amazing opportunity."

"What is it?" asked Lizzie.

I looked around at the band, and said, "We're performing at Warped for the rest of the summer!"

Bryan and Johnnie both started talking excitedly at once, while Lizzie and Jordan turned pale.

"Lizzie, Jordan, what's wrong? You look like you guys saw a ghost." Bryan said.

Jordan gulped. "Uh, well, umm..." 

"Our wedding's in a month, and we really need to get everything ready. It's an expensive affair, and really important to us, so we can't risk messing it up." Lizzie said.

Oh shit. I hadn't even thought about their wedding! I should've asked the band first before booking our spot. "Well you guys can't mess up your wedding, and the band is supposed to be at Warped, and without you guys we're not a band, and, ugh, I've made a huge mistake!!!"

"Kyle, it's not your fault." Johnnie said gently. He kissed me on the forehead and continued, "How could it have been your fault?"

"Someone at Warped called and asked me if we wanted to perform. I should have listened to my conscience and asked you guys first if we could perform. Now if we go, we'll mess up the wedding, and if we don't, we'll never get invited back!" I couldn't believe I'd messed up that much. Internally I was punching myself for my stupidity, but on the outside, I just sat there, cold and unreachable. 

"It's not that bad. We can think of a solution, right guys?" Bryan said hopefully. "We could use the recorded version of Lizzie and Jordan's parts, and the rest of us will play." He said it like he was still trying to convince himself. "Right?"

"We could try that, but our fans will be so disappointed that not all of us are there." Jordan said.

"It's better than giving them false hope. Our name is already on the Warped Tour website, and the first location we're supposed to be going to got sold out the minute it was announced. We can't devastate our fans like that! They'd never forgive us!" Lizzie said.

I sighed. "You're right. We'll have to separate the band for a while. At least most of the band will perform." I sighed again and walked out of the room without saying another word. I was such a failure, I had torn apart the band on what was supposed to be our first tour! 

I went over to my computer and started telling the fans on the Xyrophobic social medias what was happening. The feedback we got hurt me so much. The fans were heartbroken, angry, and worst of all, forgiving. I wanted to tell them that they shouldn't forgive me, they should be yelling at me for letting them down, for letting the band down, for letting my princess down! Johnnie, oh god, what must he think of me right now.

Just as I began to think of him, he knocked on my door. "Kyle? Can I come in?" He asked in his sweet voice. "Please, let me talk to you?" I ignored him, not wanting to live the disgust I knew I would see in his eyes and here in his voice and feel in his presence, but he began talking anyway.

"Kyle, I just want you to know that I still, love you, even more now." I looked up from the floor, confused. "I know you're confused, let me explain. You gave the band such an amazing opportunity, and we're so grateful for that. It just happens to mess with something of equal importance. We're all so grateful to you for being there for being there for us. You're the kind of person that everyone loves, because you are a pillar of strength to all of us. To the band, you friends, all of your thousands of fans, and to me. Kyle, remember that night, all those months ago?" How could I forget that night, with the scar it had left on me, and Johnnie's arm. "You were the reason I held on, the reason I resisted slipping away. You are my pillar Kyle, and I love you. I love you, and your silly mistakes."

I smiled to myself, and opened the door. Johnnie jumped into my arms, and I fell over laughing. "We'll get through this together, Kyle."

"I love you, Johnnie."

"I love you, too, Kyle."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° 

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Still kinda a cliffhanger, but less. I hope you liked this part! I spent a while planning it. 5.5 thousand reads, oh my god, I love you all so much!!!!! I have gotten such a great opportunity to write for you all, just write what ever I want, and you guys enjoy it! Thank you, thank you, thank you all! Peaceskies Kyeforce! Luv ya Thugpugs! ^.^

P.S. I'm trying to update more. Sorry if I leave you hanging!