In the End-Johnnie's POV

It was finally the end. I could breathe. 

What a roller coaster this summer had been, with Xyrophobic, Warped Tour, and my love, Kyle.

We had toured all around the US, me, Kyle, Bryan, and a Social Repose as a backup singer/guitarist, and we had bonded more than I had ever thought imaginable. Jordan and Lizzie got married and joined us for the last few tour dates, surprising everyone at Warped, including me. Now that we were finally home, I could breathe. 

At the moment, I was watching vlogs and deciding what clips would make my 2015 summer vlog. At the moment I was watching the performance that I had been in with Andy Biersack. THE Andy Biersack. Even just watching it, I started to fanboy all over again. The song that Andy and I performed was In the End, naturally. I hadn't uploaded tat video yet, so I put it in the summer vlog. 

As I edited my video, I heard Kyle attempting to sneak up on me. I turned around, and he ducked. I pretended not to notice him, then threw an empty Peace Tea bottle at where he was. 

"Owww! How did you see me?" He whined.

I laughed. "I didn't see you, I heard you! You are terrible at sneaking. Kyle." 

He rolled his eyes and walked over to hug me. We stood there for a moment, enjoying each others company, then Kyle asked, "What are you working on?"  answered, "I'm working on my 2015 summer vlog. Want to help?" 

"Yeah!" 

"Alright."

We edited, laughed, and made new memories out of old ones for the next 2 hours. When  we finished, the video was 34 minutes and 56 seconds long. "Johnnie, this is going to take forever to load. What do you want to do while we wait?"

I smiled at him knowingly, then ran out the door, into the hallway, down the stairs, past the kitchen, and into the living room to grab...

"My laptop! Johnnie, do you want,"

"To do a live show? Of course!" We laughed at each other, then smiled. "Let's do this thing!" I said.

---------------

"Hey guys! It's Kyle!" "And Johnnie!" "And we are finally home after the craziness of" "Warped tour!"

We started giggling about the way we finished each others thoughts, then burst out laughing after we read the comments and thoughts of the fans. We we answering questions, giving shoutouts, and just enjoying every bit of the vlog when, 

"And this is a question from the.awkwarden, 'How is your relationship going? Like have you gotten..intimate?'" Kyle said, then slowly sputtered to a stop. "Umm,"

Then the comments EXPLODED with fangirling comments.

'Yasssssssss!!!!!!!!!'

'Yeah, #kohnnie4life!'

'OTP!'

'You should, like, totally kiss!'

And some that were way above what Bryan calls 'PG-13'.

"Ummmmm, well, this is it for our live show today guys! We'll see you tomorrow or the next day! Stay happy, not crappy! Life's a bitch don't quit! Peace out thugpugs! Byeee!" I said.

"What was that Kyle?" 

He looked at me and said, "Honestly, I don't know." 

We wandered over to the kitchen where the nice computer was and started looking at the explosion of social media that was going on. Bryan walked in, laughing his head off. "I don't know what you guys did, but this is hilarious!" He sat down and just kept giggling. We walked over behind him and stared wide-eyed at the comments. 

"What have we done?" I asked.

Kyle took a deep breath and said, "We've created a monster."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey guys! I am so sorry that I left you hanging so long I feel terrible! Thank you for reading! 8.6k reads omg! I will update soon, I promise. ^.^