Ghosts-Johnnie's POV

I woke up in Kyle's arms on the couch. I didn't want to move and wake Kyle up, but I was REALLY hungry. I shifted slightly then fell off the edge with a muffled 'oof'. Kyle murmured something that sounded like 'you evil queen! He's mine!'. I didn't know what that meant, but I did know what my screaming stomach meant. It was time for waffles!

"Yo, Johnnie, you up?" called Bryan from his room. He walked to the doorway of the kitchen and I gave him an exasperated look and jerked my head towards the snoring Kyle. He laughed quietly to himself then walked away. I heard the T.V. turn on and sighed. It was 10 o'clock, anyway. I walked back into the living room in time to see Kyle startled awake by the news lady shouting at her co-worker for some reason. I laughed at his spastic arms and said "You hungry? We've got waffles." He nodded, still mostly asleep, and followed me into the kitchen.

"Can we make the waffles chocolate chip?" Kyle asked. I looked at him and he help up a defensive peace sign and I giggled. "Sure." I said. 

"Hey, Kyle, will you put on some music?" I asked. He pulled out his phone and began to play Sleeping With Sirens 'Feel'. I put the waffle mix I'd just finished mixing in the waffle iron and sat down at the table, jamming out to the music. Kyle sat down next to me and relaxed. I grinned at him.

"Johnnie?" Kyle said my name like he didn't want to tell me something. "Yes?" I asked cautiously. "You know that we have to go to therapy today don't you?" I sighed, dejected. I'd hoped that no one would remember that. At least Kyle got to go with me.

"You will come with me won't you, Kyle?" 

"Of course of will, Johnnie. Remember, you're my princess!" I looked at him with a glance that said 'seriously?'. He smiled his adorable smile and I couldn't argue any longer. 

"I know that we are going to therapy today, but can I ask you a question. Hey, Bryan should be here too. BRYAN!" I called. "Yeah?" he said, confused.

"Bryan you play pretty good percussion, don't you? And Kyle, you play keyboard fairly well, right?" (I don't know if they do, it's for the story!).

They both nodded. I smiled a grinch-ish smile, and said "Do you guys want to start a band? I could play guitar, and I already asked Jordan Sweeto to do vocals and back-up guitar with me." Bryan's eyes lit up like a christmas tree. Kyle nodded his head as frantically as he had been flailing his arms earlier. I gave Bryan a quick hug of triumph, then kissed Kyle shortly on the lips. Bryan began to fangirl squeal again, but I shushed him. 

"We are going to start a band! " I yelled. As I said this, 'The Best There Ever Was' by SWS came on, and I grinned manically and began to sing, well, scream along. This was a fantastic beginning to a great band. I couldn't wait.

°°°OMG! Guys! Thank you sooooo much for 200 reads! I've been working really hard on this fanfic, and I'm glad you enjoy it as much as me! Happy Saint Patrick's Day all! This might be the last time I upload until the 28th, but I will try to upload on Wednesday. Happy early spring break! Love you, iridescent pearls! ^~^