Summer-Johnnie's POV

*6 months later*

--------------

"Johnnie! Kyle!! Bryan!!! Guys, guys, guys!"

"Jordan. Calm down. Remember to breathe, okay?" said Kyle. "What is it?"

Jordan was looking at the three of us with crazy eyes. Crazy, but ecstatic. "Okay, guys...I'm engaged!!!!!!" He smiled with such happiness and enthusiasm that I couldn't stop myself from smiling too.

Bryan was smiling crazily too, just as much as Kyle was. "That's amazing Jordan! I'm so happy for you!" Kyle said. "How'd you ask her?"

Jordan smiled again, this time bigger. "I went to the place were we had our first kiss. It's the bench by the creek in the Cherry Hill Park. I asked her to meet me there, and I told her it was really important, and that I'd be there in a few minutes. She sat down on the bench, then I jumped out of the tree I was sitting in, got down on one knee, and asked her to marry me. She was so happy, it took her a full minute before she said yes." Jordan was beaming brighter than the sun. "I also haven't shared this with her yet, but at our wedding, I'm going to perform a song that I wrote her."

"Oh my god, Jordan, that's amazing!" I said. "She's going to die of happiness."

"I can't wait for the wedding. It's going to be perfect." he said. "Alright guys, I have to go. See you at practice tomorrow!" He walked out of the house, practically skipping.

"I'm going to go waste my life on the internet for awhile. I'll be human again at dinner." I said.

"'Kay! I'm making pasta, you better eat it." Kyle said. "Don't break the damn computer this time, Guilbert." Bryan yelled at me. "Fine. You broke it in the first place anyway." I whined.

-------

"A lot has happened in the last few months. Jordan and Lizzie just got engaged, HeyThereImShannon joined MDE, Austin was kicked off of MDE and Warped tour and the Grow Wild tour, Warped tour started, MDE has almost 250,000 subscribers (Wow), and, well, life has happened. I am so lucky to be on Warped tour, MDE, and just the internet in general. I love all you guys, and you make me so happy."

*Click!*

"Your post has been shared."

-----

"Wow, this dinner is amazing! I'm so glad you and Lizzie are coming on Warped tour with us, Kyle." I said. He grinned at me and kissed me. When I opened my eyes, he had taken all my pasta! "Hey, that's no fair!" I pouted.

"All's fair in love and war and food!" Kyle smirked.

"That's not how the saying goes..." Bryan said.

"I know!" chirped Kyle.

"Whatever." I sighed. "Let's go sit on the couch."

Kyle and I walked over to the couch. We sat down, and Kyle asked me to get his water. I stood up, walked over to the nearest pillow, then tackled Kyle and began a tickle fight. We fought for a while, then we cuddled. The day had been perfect.

Tomorrow wasn't going to be.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

HI guys this will be short. I'm sorry I was gone, I love you all! 4.1k reads ahhhhhhhhhh. I am sick (Really sick) so I can't type much. Cliffhanger!!!!!! (Sorry.) Love ya thugpugs!