Therapy-Johnnie's POV

I was nervous fro therapy. I'd had only one experience with therapy before in my life, and it was a nightmare. I had gone to a counsler named Mr. David Ivan, because my mom had finally found my scars and was worried for me. I didn't want to go, but I did to make her happy.

FLASHBACK:

We had walked into the office with Mr. Ivan, and I already had a bad feeling about it. Girls in the waiting room were nervous and jittery. Boys were silent and tense. I asked the girls why they were so scared, and they told me that Mr. Ivan abused them. I didn’t inquire anymore than that, but I saw some of the bruises on their arms. By then I was shaking. i didn't want to ask the boys what happned to them, but they told me anyway.

One tall boy with long hair tied back in a ponytail told me that Mr. Ivan was rude and made fun of all his clients. The boy's name was Jean-Luc, and he said that Mr. Ivan had found a way to turn all of Jean-Luc's friends against him.

My name was called by the stone faced secretary lady, and I walked into the office. My mom waved goodbye to me, then left to go wait outside.

Mr. David Ivan didn't look like a bad person, but he had a forboding feeling about him. His office was bare and boring, like the man himself. He sat down on a fluffy chair and told me to sit on the cold tile floor. He then proceeded to ask me to tell my story.

I did, about my dad, depression, and cutting. He was on his phone the entire time, only pausing to snort sarcasically and glare at me. I felt terrible by the end of my story. He then cleared his throat annoyingly and said "I have absolutely no idea how you are still alive. You are the MOST PATHETIC excuse for a person I have ever seen, and considering my line of work, that's impressive."

I assumed he was using the 'tough love' tactic, but I was wrong. After another half hour of him practically bullying me, I finally escaped and went home.  I cried myself to sleep that night.

When I woke up, I had all kinds of notifications on the social medias. Somebody named @davidivantherapy (I wonder who that was?) had posted all kinds of downing comments on everything. Instgram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr. There was even a blog link on many of his comments.

I wish I hadn't seen the blog.

It was for all the haters of Johnnie Guilbert. It had 1130 active members. That day I cut myself for the first time in 3 months. I never went back to the clinic. I had to beg my mom, though. She didn't believe that such a nice man could do what Mr. Ivan did. I hoped that I wouldn't have a similar experience.

If I did, I at least had Kyle.

PRESENT:

"DAWG! Earth to Johnnie, it's time to meet Mrs. Shwartz." Kyle gently shook me back to reality. 

"Huh? Oh, that. Okay." We walked into her office. It was very homey and cozy. It was cluttered, but not in a way that was dirty. It was a neat kind of cluttered, if that makes any sense. 

We were greeted by an ecentric lady with frizzy blonde curls. She looked about 24 years old, and was smiling at us.  "Hello, my name is Mrs, Katy Shwartz, and I am glad to meet you both! I am so glad you brought a friend. It really helps the ones who do." 

"Actually, Mrs. Shwartz," Kyle began.

"Please, call me Katy." Interrupted Mrs. Shwartz. Er, Katy.

"Well, Katy, Johnnie and I aren't friends. We are boyfriends." He smiled at me.

"Really. I am soooooo sorry, this is very unprofessional, but give me a minute to fan girl. I love both of your channels, and I ship Kohnnie, so, oh my gosh. I am so happy to be able to help you." She was smiling crazily at me. An hour later I felt better than I remembered ever feeling. 

And Kyle was with me the entire way. 

°°°YAY!!!! Johnnie's happy! Okay guys, I have big news!!!!!! I will be goging to Warped tour and meeting Johnnie, Bryan, and Jordan. I will try my best to get them to read it. (I'm very persuasive) If you are going to Warped tour as well, tell me and we'll see if we can meet up! BYE!!