Skeleton-Kyle's POV

"Johnnie, calm down. Give me the phone." I heard Bryan say. I looked at my boyfriend, still in shock, and saw that he was having a panic attack.

"Johnnie, princess, it's going to be alright! We'll find Lizzie." I said.

He looked at me with his sad thugpug eyes and I saw tears starting to overflow. I hugged him as tight as I could without hurting him, and he started to cry in earnest. "We ha-have to find her guys! She's o-one of our best friends!" he sobbed into my shoulder.

"Kyle, hand me the phone. I can track where the call came from if they didn't block it. Give me the phone."

I looked at Bryan, surprised. Johnnie even pulled himself together enough to look at Bryan with a confused look. "What? I can be a tech wiz!" I blinked a couple of times, then handed the phone to Bryan. About 15 minutes later, Bryan yelled "I got it!"

"You did? Where is she?! Tell me! Please!" called a voice from the doorway. "I need to know where she is! I...I love her!"

"Jordan, we will find her. I swear." Bryan told our hysterical friend. "She's at the address 4160 Dolphin Drive. That's about 10 minutes from here.

..........

When we arrived at 4160 Dolphin Drive we saw that it was a burnt out shell of a house. "I think that this was Lizzie's house." Jordan said. I looked apprehensively at the skeleton. Johnny looked back at me and I gave him a reassuring smile, but inside, I was terrified.

"We can save her without paying the money. I know we can do it." said Bryan.

"I have a plan." I said. "Bryan, Johnnie, you guys be the distraction." I knew if Johnnie was with Bryan he'd be safe. "Jordan, you and I will sneak in while her brother is distracted and get Lizzie out safely." I had only just thought of the plan, but it was the only one we had.

I went over to Johnnie, held him in my arms, and kissed him, long and passionantly. He melted into my arms. My darling princess was a ball of stress and anxiety, but we had to do one more stressful thing.

"Kyle, you can't get hurt. Come back to me safe and sound." He looked at me with a determined face. I said "As long as when I come back you're safe."

He gave me one last peck one the lips and walked over to Bryan.

"Alright Jordan. Let's go save your girlfriend." He smiled at me and went towards the house. We searched for an entrance, and found an old rusty window well. I nodded to Bryan and Johnnie as we slipped into the dark.

Bryan started to yell. "Hey! Anyone home? We heard someone yelling here last night and wanted to ask if everything was alright!"

I laughed nervously and followed Jordan's gray silhouette.

We heard angry footsteps going up the stairs, then ran to where we heard them begin. There, sitting tied to a chair, was Lizzie. Jordan ran over and untied her, all the while saying "I love you, I'll never let you go, I love you so much."

We ran out of the house to see Bryan being chased around the lawn with a pair of...pliers? I stood there for a second, laughed, and when Lizzie's brother came back around, I tripped him. He landed face first on the ground, and the pliers landed at my feet. I picked them up then walked over to Johnnie.

"He changed. A lot. I didn't think he could have survived, but he doesn't even have scars." Lizzie said.

..............

A while later, after the police had arrived and picked Tanner (Lizzie's brother) up, we headed back to our place. When we got there, Bryan and Lizzie both fell asleep. Bryan in his room, and Lizzie on the couch.

"I can't believe I almost lost her. It hasn't even been that long, but she is the light if my life." Jordan told me and Johnnie.

"Why don't you ask her to move in?" asked Johnnie.

Jordan smiled. "I hadn't thought of that!" he exclaimed. I grinned at his happiness. Lizzie figited on the sofa across from Jordan, and looked lovingly at her. She mumbled what sounded like 'I hate ghosts' then turned over on her face. We laughed at her, so comfortable in such an awkward sleeping spot. Jordan asked if he could spend the night, and I said yes.

Johnnie and I went down to the basement and watched 'The Nightmare Before Christmas', then fell asleep in each others arms.

°°°°I'm so sorry that I was gone so long! I was really busy and I didn't have any time to write. I hope you like this chapter it took me so long to get it up here. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for so many reads! I love you all and I hope you have a fantastic rest of your day.