Autumn-Johnnie's POV

*3 Years Later*

--------------

"Johnnieeeeee! It's time to leave!" Lizzie shouted up the steps.

"I'm not ready yet!" I whined. I was staring at myself in the mirror, studying the anxious expression on my face. Today was our four year anniversary, and I was going to do something. Something big. Something...lifelong. Something like....propose. Kyle was the love of my life, my angel, my knight, my everything. I wanted him to be mine forever.

"Johnnie, if you don't hurry up I will come up there and drag you down these god damn steps if I have to." Lizzie yelled.

"Fine, fine, I'm coming! God, you're insane." I muttered the last part under my breath but Lizzie still scoffed. I started walking out of my room and was halfway down the stairs when Lizzie raised her eyebrow and pointed to her wedding ring. I face palmed and ran back to my room to grab the little box that was hidden in my desk. I opened it to sneak a peak at the gold and silver band that I was going to give to Kyle in just a few hours.

We were going out to dinner tonight, on a double date with Jordan and Lizzie. After dinner I planned to walk around town with Kyle and pop the question. 

As I walked towards the door to the car, a smexy voice said "Hello love." I turned around at my boyfriend (Hopefully soon to be fiance) and smiled at him.

"You ready for dinner?" I asked. He took hold of my hand and kissed me. "Of course I am, you cutie." He said. I blushed and walked towards the door with his arm around my waist.

We got to the the car and sat down in the back. Lizzie and Jordan were sitting in the front seats and chatting. After Jordan looked at his phone for a bit we drove off to The Melting Pot.

----*small time lapse*-----

"Hello, sirs and madame. How may I help you today? Would you like any drinks to start the evening?" Our waiter asked with a slight british accent.

Lizzie looked at the menu for a minute and said, "I would like a water, please." The rest of the table also ordered waters and the waiter (His name was Jack) left to go get our drinks.

There was a couple sitting next to us who looked like they were in their seventies. They were holding hands and talking quietly to each other. The woman smiled and laughed at something the man had said. He grinned cheekily and leaned over to kiss her hand. They both continued to laugh for a few seconds then looked contently at each other. 

Kyle sighed and smiled at me. "I hope that one day I'll have that. Happiness with someone for the rest of my life. It sounds amazing." I blushed and let my fingers rest on the small velvety box in my left pocket. 

Jordan nudged my arm with his elbow and winked at me. He knew my plan to propose later that evening, and was almost as excited as me.

We got our drinks and continued our dinner. After dessert, Lizzie and Jordan left in the car to go home. Kyle and I would get a cab after I...well, yeah. 

We walked to the park where we had our first official date, and ended up in the little gazebo I had kissed him in. He smiled at the memory, and pulled me into his arms. We kissed, put I pulled away. He looked confused, until I started to kneel down and reach into my left pocket to pull out the ring. I opened the little package and got the golden band out.

"Kyle? Will you marry me?" I asked, my voice trembling ever so slightly.

His hand went to cover his mouth, and his eyes lit up with excitement and happy tears. It took almost a full minute before he could get the word out. "Y-yes! Of course, Johnnie, I will marry you. I love you." 

I stood up and slipped the ring onto his left ring finger. He smiled and laughed with joy.  I giggled along with him. "I love you too, Kyle. You're my favorite person in the entire world, and I could never live without you."

We kissed and I held him so tight, I never thought I would let go. 

---*2 Months Later*---

"I now pronounce you, husband and husband. You may now kiss the man." Kyle put his hand on my face and guided his lips to mine. We kissed, then turned towards the crowd and smiled. I saw Alex, Jordan, Lizzie, Bryan, Richie and so many more faces and people who meant the world to me. I knew that my life had finally righted itself from the crazy mess it had been several years ago. 

I was happy, perfectly, absolutely happy, with no worries on my mind whatsoever. I was perfectly content, ready to live out the rest of my life with the beautiful man standing next to me. Through the waterfall of emotions I was feeling, I managed to say, "I love you."

"I love you too, Johnnie."

The End.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading lovelies! I'm so happy that you all decided to read this and go on this journey with me. I love all of you to bits, and I hope that you have a wonderful morning / afternoon / evening / 3 a.m reading spree. This story is officially over, complete, finished. I will write more fanfiction and stories in the future, but Waterfall is done. Again, thanks so very very much! 15.8k reads was so much more than I ever expected to reach. I'm rambling now, but I love you all. Bye for now!