Kiss and tell <3

Hello! I write a phone number here but I don't live any where near California so sorry if the area code isn't accurate.
-Bailey-
I walked out of the room and away from August. I can't lie I like him, okay? I like him. But my mother died two months ago. How do I move on from that so fast? Simple answer I try and try but I don't.

It was the following Monday after I kissed August and like he said he would he kept his mouth shut and told no one.

I was filling up my water bottle at the drinking fountain when Hera walked up.

"Hello Bailey!" She chirped.

"Hey, Hera." I said.

I finished filling up my water bottle so I put the cap back on and put it in my side pocket of my bag.

"So there's a party at my girlfriend Lunas house this weekend and I was wondering if you wanted to come. You can bring a friend." She offered.

My mind immediately went to August.

"Sure. Just message me the address my number is 678-095-3125."

"Okay sounds good! I've gotta go to lunch but I'll save you a seat if you want?" She asks.

"Oh no I'm good but thank you."

She flashed a sweet smiled and walked away waving as she turned the corner to the cafeteria.

"Hey Bailey." I hear from behind me.

I turn around and see Dylan Smith standing behind me.

I roll my eyes and walk away towards the cafeteria.

"So are you going to Luna's party on Friday?" He asks.

I ignored him an continued walking to the cafeteria until I reached the double doors about to enter the room and he pulled on my wrist, hard, and yelled.

"Listen to me when I talk god damn it! You slut!"

I pulled my arm away and walked through the doors and over the the lunch line ignoring what just happened.

-August-
I'm sitting eating lunch with my friends when I see Bailey walk through the lunch room cradling her wrist.

"I'll be right back." I say to my friends and go up to Bailey and drag her out of the lunch room.

"What the hell?" She asks as we enter the hallway.

I leaned forward and pressed my lips into her placing my hand on her waist. She kissed me back for a minute before quickly pulling away.

"Again" she starts "WHAT THE HELL?"

"I'm sorry- sorry- sorry." I mumbled though I wasn't.

Bailey just stood their looking at me confused.

"I'm gonna ignore that that just happened and move swiftly on to something I wanted to talk to you about." She said looking anywhere but my lips.

"Okay yea." I replied not sure what to say.

"Are you going to Luna's party on Friday? Because Hera her girlfriend invited me and said I could bring a frie-"

"Yea I'll come!" I interrupted.

"Okay" she laughed "but I need a ride, my sister is taking the car this weekend."

"Okay! We can text about it later. Can I have your number?"

She looked at me with a smile on her lips.

"Yea sure."

I can't even begin to describe how happy I was. Bailey freaking Lei just invited ME to a party as her plus one! ME!