Punch stains.

-Bailey-
It was after school on Friday and I was getting ready for the party when I heard a knock at the door downstairs.

Then I heard the door open and an excited August chirp.
"Hey I'm August! Is Bailey here?"

And then "yea she's upstairs first door on the right." From my younger brother Iris.

A couple minutes later a knock arrived at my door.

I opened it quickly.

"I'm not finished getting ready yet, I still need to change into a new outfit." I said before he got a chance to say anything.

"Okay." He said "can I come in?"

I nodded my head and gestured him to go sit on my bed.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts and a green over sized T-shirt.

I turned around and looked at him and down at my clothes.

"Um I'll go change in the bathroom." I said, and rushed out of the room.

-August-
I was sitting in Baileys room waiting for her to come back from changing when a girl who looked just Bailey only slightly older bursts in.

"Ba- Oh hey sorry I- where's Bailey?" The girl says.

"She's changing in the bathroom, we're going to a party." I replied.

"Oh okay, I'm Eden Baileys older sister."

"August." I said while nodding.

"Okay Um I'll go you guys have fun" Eden said and walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

I got up and started to look around Baileys room. She had a big canopy bed in the middle of her room and a walk in closet, she also had a couple chairs and a dresser. I'm the corner there were quite a few boxes.

One of them was labeled "Georgia Lei" and I was open on the top. I was about to go and see what was in it when the door to the room burst open and Bailey rushed in slamming the door behind her.

"What's wrong? Are you okay!" I asked.

She suddenly starts laughing and falls onto her bed.

"I'm. Fine." She says laughing in between each word.

I went and sat next to her on her bed.

"So are you ready to go?" I asked looking down at her.

"Yea I'm ready let's go."

The drive was around 15 minutes long and the whole time we were just listening to the radio in silence.

I pulled over a little ways away from the party so I wouldn't get blocked in.

I got out of the car and walked Over to Baileys side to open her door for her but she had already gotten out.

"Okay let's go." I said with a smile.

As soon as we walked through the door to the party a small blonde lady came up to us.

"Hello I'm Luna!" She said.

Bailey spoke up before I could respond.

"Hi luna I'm Bailey, Hera invited me!" She said with a kind tone. "And this is my friend August."

I looked down at her when she said friend and then back up at Luna and smiled.

"Okay well welcome there's snacks games and the drinks are over there." She said and walked away.

I turned so I was facing Bailey.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked her.

She looked around the room and her eyes landed on the living room. She took my hand walked away pulling me with her.

She look a seat on the couch and pulled me down next her letting go of my hand.

I leaned over to her a whispered in her ear so she could hear me over the music.

"I'm going to get something to drink, you want anything?" And I moved back away.

She leaned to me and whispered.

"Sure whatever they have." And pulled away.

I breathed hard and mouthed "okay" at her while walking away.

I grabbed two glasses and filled them both with punch.

I walked back over to the couch and took a seat next to Bailey and handed her the punch.

"Fine punch for malady" I said awkwardly.

She laughed and spilled punch all over her.

"Shit." She said and looked down at her punch soaked shirt.

"Here let's go find you a bathroom before it stains." I quickly said and pulled her out of the living room and down a hallway.

"Found it." I said and pulled her into the bathroom.

"Take off your shirt." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Take it off."

"Why?"

"So I can get the lunch out."

"Right."

She walked over to the door to the bathroom and locked it.

"Can you turn around?" She asked.

I responded by turning around, a couple seconds I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see a shirtless Bailey in just her bra covering up her torso with her hands. Or at least trying to.

She shoved the shirt into my hand and looked down self consciously.

I looked up at her face and saw she looked nervous.

"Easy fix. It's yellow punch and a green shirt not hard." I said and smiled a comforting smile at her.

A couple minutes later I handed her back her shirt but it was soaking wet.

"I can not wear this." She said.

"Right. Um here."

-Bailey-
August pulled off the hoodie he was wearing and then pulled off the shirt under it revealing his soft abs. I found myself staring until he cleared his throat and I saw he was handing the shirt to me.

"Sorry thank you." I said apologetically taking the shirt out of his hands and quickly putting it on.

He was much taller then me so it was 2 times the size of the over sized shirt I was wearing earlier.

I looked back over to him and saw he had put his hoodie back on.

My phone chimed and I looked down to see a text from Hera.

"Hey is it okay if I go hangout with Hera for a sec?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"Sure."