2. A random game of Uno

TW: Bullying, Mention of blood

(Ranboo POV)

4th period.. Finally it's study hall. I let out a sigh of relief, and made my way to the courtyard. After I got there, I went to sit by the fountain and listen to music, but 4 minutes later I was greeted by some jerk pulling my hair. 

"Wha- OW- DUDE BACK UP" I said, a bit louder than my usual tone. "Tall freak, bitches like you shouldn't be here." The person just tripped me as soon as I tried to get up to defend myself. "Can you stop?" I asked, trying to get sympathy.

It didn't work. This cycle of me getting hurt then asking for them to stop continued for 5 minutes, until Tommy and somebody in a yellow sweater and red beanie came rushing over to us, and got him away from me.

"RANBOO! Are you okay? Your arm is bleeding!" Tommy asked me, but all I could respond was "Uggghh.." Tommy helped me up, and we sat on a bench, waiting for Tubbo to get here.

(Wilbur POV)

Only a few minutes ago, Tommy wanted to go walk in the courtyard with me at his school, but instead we were helping somebody out, Tommy seemed to know them. (Wilbur is a volunteer at their school, so Wil was already there and on break.) 

"AYO. BACK UP." I yelled, making the person startled, and take a few steps back. They made a slight laugh, which I then kicked them to the ground. "Shut up. And stay quiet."

A few minutes later, 2 nurses came over to us. One went to Tommy and the tall fella, the other went where I was.

"What even happened?" one of them asked, but all of us stayed silent. 

In the end, only me and the bully got in trouble, but Tommy stayed in the nurses office. "Hey- Hey Will! Do you know where Tommy and Ranboo are?" Tubbo asked. "Uhhh, is Ranboo really tall with glasses?" I replied. "Yes! That's them! Where are they?" Tubbo asked, obviously hopeful. "In the nurses office. Ranboo got beat up earlier and Toms is staying there." Tubbo then left, and I left the school for the day.

(Tubbo POV)

I rushed over to the nurses, to find Ranboo laying down and Tommy sitting next to him. "Uhhh, hey Tom, everything okay?" I asked. "Ranboo got beat up by some fucking jerk, he passed out like an hour ago and hasn't woken up since," Toms replied, sounding pissed off.

(Nobody POV)

Ranboo woke up at around 2:40 pm, while Tommy and Tubbo were sitting next to him, eating school pizza and talking about whatever came to their minds. "Hey- hey guys? What's going on?" Ranboo asked, worried. "HI! I'm glad your awake!" Tubbo laughed. 

After school :)

(Nobody POV)

"Heyo Ranboo? Want to come over to our's and hang out?" Tommy asked, hoping they would agree. "Oh- Sure! I don't have anything better to do," Ranboo said. Together they walked over to their house.

(Tommy POV)

As soon as we got home, we turned on Bo Burnham's Inside, and guess what. Ranboo fell asleep. "Ayo, are you fucking kidding? They fell asleep. What a pussy." I said, jokingly. "Let them sleep, Toms." Tubbo said, laughing. We brought Ranboo upstairs to the guest bedroom and let them sleep.

"Hey Tubz, want to play a game while we wait for them to wake up?" I asked. Tubbo nodded and pulled out a random deck of cards. "I, Tubbo Bee Boy, challenge you, TommyInnit the Child to ta game of Uno!" 

A few hours later :)

(Ranboo POV)

I woke up in a bed, with somebody dressed in green with blonde hair and a pink haired person standing next to me quietly talking. Are they talking about me? Did I do something.. wrong?

I can't remember exactly what happened, I remember... getting hit? And.. meeting Tubbo and Tommy. Also something about Bo Burnham?

"Uhm, hello?" I asked. "Hello Ranboo! I'm sorry if we woke you. You fell asleep here so we set you here. You feeling better? Toms told us what happened." The guy in green replied. "I guess I am, still a bit sore. But, who are you?" I asked them. "I'm Philza Minecraft! Tommy and Tubbo's father. This is Techno, another one of my sons. And the one in the yellow jumper is Wilbur." Phil replied, cheerfully.

I made my way downstairs to see Tommy yelling at Tubbo for winning Uno.

"TUBBO YOU BITCH, YOU CHEATED!" 

"I DID NOT!" 

"YES YOU DID, HOW DID I LOSE THEN?" 

"BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT UNO, TOM" 

I laughed at the two of them, which I guess made them notice I was there. "Oh hey Ranboo! Sorry about that" Tubbo said. I smiled, and replied "Oh, no worries. It was funny." "Okay PUSSY. I bet it was funny." This made me and Tubbo laugh.

hello! i hope you enjoyed! it was a bit scattered, i know but HOPEFULLY the next one will be more focused on one thing. also, I might do a backstory of some of the characters, so just a heads up :)

have a great day and remember you are loved! drink water, eat, do whatever you need to do. :D

- 883 words