5. Tubbo's Backstory

first backstory! next will probably be ranboo's, but the next chapter will be normal :)

TWs: Abuse, Alcohol

Year: 2008

(Tubbo POV)

I can hear my parents yelling from here.. This happens everyday, but it still makes me upset. "I'll just go downstairs and see what's going on.." I mutter, and make my way down. As I try to speak, a bottle gets thrown down towards me. Shards fly in my direction, a few hitting.

The pain is like nothing I've ever felt. It's horrible in every way imaginable.  And nobody is even helping? I hear some more yelling, then some loud footsteps heading to the upstairs.

One day later.

My mother left today. Dad seems very mad, and seems to think I'm the reason why.
Am I?
No, surely not.

Dad has been crying almost all day, but everytime I try and help him, he just gets mad, so I run away before anything bad happens.

"TOBBYYYY!" my dad yells. I go over to him, just for him to slap me across the face. "WHAT THE HELL, DAD?" I scream at him. That only results in him hitting me, saying the word "LANGUAGE!" 

Year: 2012

After 5 years of non-stop abuse and torture, I finally got enough courage to make a plan to escape this hellhole. 

But.. there are no good routes. I could just leave out the door, but then he'd see me. I could call the police, but I have no way to. Maybe running away, but he'd catch me before I could get far. What abou- "TOBY, DINNER." 
Whatever, I'll find a way. No matter how long it takes.

Year: 2014

THAT'S IT! AFTER A YEAR AND A HALF! Since the school has career booths every Friday, and one of them is police, I'll just talk to them! Yes!! Tomorrow is the day, just hope nothing goes wrong.

What if I need proof? I have my arms and legs. All those bruises and cuts have got to be enough for them, right?
Yeah.

One day later. 

TODAY IS THE DAY! Surely I get out, right? Yeah!

After I got to school, my class was first to go to the booths, perfect!! I tap on the police officer's arm, to get their attention.
"Excuse me? Uhm.. do you know where to talk to when someone is committing an.. abusive crime?" I ask them. "Yes actually, that'd be me. What's up?"

"My dad abuses me, and I want to leave. I want to go with ANYONE else, as long as it's away from him."
"For how long?"
"Roughly 5 years. I couldn't do anything without making him mad."
"How about this, I'll follow you home today and we'll see from there? I'll stay out of his sight."
"Okay! I usually walk home, so that'd work. Thank you!"
They nodded, "Just doing my job."

They ended up following me! Dad hit me again right as I got in, which triggered the police officer to call for backup, which lead to his arrest. I was put into the adoption system the day after.

One month later.

I got adopted! The family is super nice! Phil is the father, Tommy is around my age, Techno is a few years older than us, and Wilbur is Techno's age. This is amazing! And better yet, they love me! Like I'm truly apart of their wonderful family!!

Current years.

Ever since the day they adopted me, everything's been better! Most of my cuts and bruises have healed, with the exception of a few scars. My life has been great since. Me and Tommy stick with each other and do almost everything together! :D

that's it for the backstory! hope you liked it! sorry for the late chapter lmao. Also by "current years" it is 2021 :)

have a great day, drink water, eat, sleep, do whatever you need to do. it's all going to get better. bye!!

- 651 words :)