3. Monster Energy Drinks.

Not really sure about the names of the TWs for this one, but be safe when reading anyways :)

(Nobody POV)

The 3 of them had a good time for the rest of the night. Ranboo stayed for dinner with the family, then talked with Tommy and Tubbo for a while. 

(Ranboo POV)

Gosh it's.... OH- It's 10:00, I should definitely be getting back. Only 3 more weeks until mother gets back, and I should get back and start cleaning. Mom will probably text me soon to clean, anyways.

"Hey, guys? I have to get back. I forgot I had to do some things at home." I said, obviously tired. "Oh okay Ranboo don't wor-" Tubbo started, before Tommy interrupted saying "Okay MEMORY BOY. Go run, Pussy!" I laughed.

I waved goodbye to the family, and found my way to a mini grocery store looking place a few minutes later.

I looked around, and finally found the drink section. "Watermelon.... Watermelon.. There it is." I said, under my breath. I grabbed 4 or 5 of them, and then some type of coffee. Boy oh boy, it's going to be a long night for me.

"Just these, thanks." I said to the worker. "Oh no problem! Have a nice night sir!" They replied, I looked at their nametag, and his name was Karl! He seems very nice. Then some person in a wearing a white bandanna ran in, loudly saying "Karl!" over and over, with another person in a beanie following the other.

Around 20 minutes and a cup of coffee later, I got back and started cleaning. I was only stopped when my alarm went off signifying that I have to get ready for school.

I looked at the empty cans on the table, and the 2 unopened ones left. "Goodness, this was an unhealthy decision of me, huh." I shrugged it off, and downed another can before leaving to get ready. I just put on a white sweatshirt with a baggy shirt on top, some ripped jeans, and converses.

Once I was finished, I grabbed my last can and went out the door on my way to school. Halfway there, I realized I forgot my glasses. 

"Shiit.... OF COURSE! I was so wrapped up in getting done and getting out that I forgot about my glasses. I'll just make my way to the bathroom when I get there and make sure there is nothing showing my lack of sleep, right? Yeah.. That'd be good.." I tried making myself feel better, but I just made myself more anxious.

When I got out of the bathroom at school, I met up with Tubbo and Tommy. Unfortunately for me, it was blatantly obvious I got little to no sleep.

"Ranboo? RANBOO?"

  hello! bit of a mini chapter, and also ending in a cliffhanger, so enjoy! also the cameos from karl, sapnap and quackity! :D

next chapter will be tomorrow, as usual. remember to stay safe, take the medications you need, drink water, eat, all of that stuff! bye! <3

-  510 words