4. Are you okay now?

TW: Anxiety

(Tubbo POV)

We had saw Ranboo in the hallway just moments before, and the next thing we know, Ranboo collapsed. We ran over to him. Wilbur came over and took the spilled.. can? Was that an energy drink? Whatever, I'm overthinking it.

Me and Tommy got the nurses over, and they took them to the office, inviting us to go with.

"Toms, do you think he's going to be okay?"

"Of course, Tubzo. They're very strong and we know it. Plus, the nurse said he just got a lack of sleep, so it's nothing too serious."

"Oh... that's good. I was just worried, I guess."

"No no, I understand. I'm worried too, just remember to look on the bright side of it, okay?"

I nodded.

(Tommy POV)

HOLY SHIT. Everything is going so fast, one moment Ranboo was walking around, looking for us, the next he is on the ground. Whatever they were drinking had spilled all over the floor, and his phone got a bit cracked.

I told Toby to look on the bright side, but even for me it's hard. It's hard not to think something is worse than it is. It's just exhaustion, right? Yeah..

Then the nurse started asking us questions, which I guess is valid because we are their only friends. This made me realize that after only 3 days, it feels like we've known him for years.

"So it seems Ranboo lives on his own, correct?"

"Yes he does."

"Alright, and did he ever tell you guys about any potential caffeine addictions?"

"Erm... no? They don't drink much caffeine in general, maybe is was just last night."

"Okay, as it seems, he had gotten no sleep the past night or two and his body got overworked, which caused him to pass out."

We nodded sadly, still being worried for our friend.

"Do you know where he lives? He is going to need to go home as soon as he wakes up." The nurse asked. "No, but we can take him to our's, we can call our father for approval" I suggested. "Yes, that'd be good." Tubbo called Phil, and 3 minutes later said it was okay.

When they woke up, around 45 minutes later :)

(Ranboo POV)

I woke up, head pounding. I found myself to be in the nurses office.. again??? These past few days have been so weird.

"Hey Ranboo, we are taking you to our house, that fine?" Tommy asked me. I nodded, feeling unable to talk. Tubbo came over to me and hugged me.

A couple of minutes later, I was brought to a car and driven to their house. Tommy put his hand on my shoulder, and just asked "You feeling better? Are you okay now?" I slightly nodded, still being sore from the collapse. 

As soon as we got there, they took me up to the spare bedroom and I fell asleep.

this chapter was just the aftermath and explanation of what happened in the last one. the next one will probably be longer and also might be the backstory of either Ranboo or Tubbo. so that'll be cool. next chapter will be either today, or tomorrow. :)

have a great day, remember to eat, drink water, sleep, do everything you need to do. please stay safe and know that it'll all get better if you are going through a rough time.

- 570 words :)