13. Coming home :D

TWs: Hospitals, Anxiety, Mentions of injuries

i needed techno fluff.

just, enjoy

also this is all platonic

:)

(Ranboo POV)

Me and Techno were talking for a while. It was honestly very nice! Tubbo has told me that Techno never really talks.. to anyone? It's honestly surprising considering we've been talking for what.. 3 hours? For someone who "doesn't talk to anyone", that's a long long time.

All things aside, he is very nice and I love to talk to him, even if he is a few years older than me and doesn't talk to people.
And I think he likes me, too? (platonically) It'd be pretty awkward if he just hated me..

Wait-
No no..
Well..
No...
He doesn't..
It's possible?
He doesn't...
..Right?

"Hey Techno?"
"Mhhm?"
"You don't hate me, right?.."
"No? Why would I?"
"I- I am not sure. I started overthinking everything and- and I just thought of the possibility that you might- and I got scared so-"

I got cut off by him hugging me. Startled, I started shaking for a bit, but hugged back eventually. 

(Techno POV)

The teen just started rambling and I hugged them. I knew it scared them, but they came around to it.

"It's okay.. I don't, so please don't worry."
"S-sorry..."
"Shhhhh..."

We stayed hugging for 4 - 5 minutes, until he stopped shaking and calmed down.

"Are you okay now?"
They nodded.

"I'm sorry Ranboo, I didn't realize you were that anxious about me not liking you. But don't worry, you're my sibling and I would never hate you. I mean unless you did something terrible, which you haven't, never ever would I hate you." I rambled.

He looked at me and smiled.

We went back to watching whatever the hell was on tv for a while until the rest of the family came.

I looked over at Ranboo, who was waving them over, then at the family at the doorway and smiled.

"Hey you two! Are you guys ready to come back?  The house is all ready." Phil asked, smiling.

(Ranboo POV)

IT'S TIME! GOING TO THIS PLACE CALLED HOME!

Okay, I know what a home is, just I haven't been apart of a safe one in a while.
A few years give or take.
Okay maybe a little longer.

...

16 years. It's been 16, almost 17 years.
Damn. That's kinda sad.
I wish it was a joke though.

"I'm going to go fill out the last minute papers that let you leave, I'll be back in 10. Finish packing until then, please." Phil said.
We nodded, and then Will and Techno started helping while Tubbo and Tommy ran off to get water.

A couple minutes later, nurse Niki, my favorite nurse, came in for some last minute health checks before we leave. (A/N: examples: temperature, heart beat, ect. ect.)