12. Pink haired person

TWs: Hospitals, Mentions of abuse

(Ranboo POV)

I slept just fine that night, knowing that today was going to be amazing.

Finally having a supportive family.
Finally going to be able to be myself.

Finally.. I can fucking live my life. 

AND THAT DEMON OF A PERSON WILL NOT STOP ME.
NOT NOW.
NOT IN THE FUTURE.
EVER. AGAIN.
AND HELL, I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT.

The nurse came into my room with my breakfast. It was literally just a cup of jello, a small water bottle, and one of those cold ham sandwiches. I don't think it's quite a...
er..
breakfast, persay, but it'll be fine.

After eating, I turned on the tv. It sucks that the hospital television is so limited, but hey, it's a hospital, what'd you expect. 

The only good show that I could find after scrolling through was Spongebob. Classic. And wow, it's playing literally all day, which is fine. I'll just watch it until they come and get me.

Around 2-3 episodes later, the pink haired person entered. Tecno, I think it was?

Teco?
Tesco?
Teso?
Techie?
Tecoblad?
Tehno?
Tenon?

WHAT IS IT???

Oh. It's Techno. How did I manage to- Tesco??? Okay, you know what, whatever. 

"Oh hey Techno!"
"Hey Ranboo. The others are getting your room ready for you, so I am staying here to keep you company."
"Aww, Thanks! Want to watch Spongebob with me? Guarantee it's better than whatever the hell else is on this."
He nodded and smiled.

(Tubbo POV)

We went to places like IKEA, Tesco, and other places for the furniture, and some other places that were for decoration of it.

Once we got what we needed for the room, we headed home and worked on it for a couple of hours, blasting Spotify to overpower the sound of drills and hammers, and Tommy complaining.

After we got the furniture and lights all settled in and fixed, me and Tommy headed out for some final last touches of the rooms while they started making the bed and putting up curtains and stuff like that.

Once it was finished, it looked like this.

(A/N: like this, but some more details are going to be described / added, for plot reasons ofc <3)

Ranboo had told us that they played guitar, before his mother got mad for being 'too loud' and broke it.
I remembered that and Wilbur had a spare one so we put it in there for them.