Update: Hi, Ruji here.

Hello there, I hope you're doing fine. 

As most of you guys know, that this happened: 

Update: Yes, novelhd/com is stealing my work from watt/pad, those filthy bugs!

I tried to contact them, but guess what, the option of contacting them is just a design of the website, in other words, it is equal to shit. On that thief site was an option to contact the admin, I texted him/her very politely, but yeah, I don't think they will listen to me or get back to me in any way (Can you believe, I have to log in in that shit site to contact the admin, fuck I'm so mad over this).

 I also contacted wattpad Support, filled my form, submitted my problem, and guess what (yeah, you guessed it right) nothing happened! it's been a week and I'm constantly checking my email, but yeah no response. It makes me wonder I somehow gave away the wrong email, but no, I'm not that stupid. All in all, Wattpad doesn't give a shit. 

So, everything falls on my trembling shoulders (lol). 

Some of you guys were telling me to sue them! Trust me, I want to but let's count the things I have to consider: We both parties are in pretty far countries, they probably have a whole damn group of working people while I'm alone, I have to hire a lawyer and a pretty good one because I seriously have no idea to whom jury he's going to prove his case to, evidence: now where am I suppose to bring the fucking evidence (First, I published this book without any planning, every note I wrote was later to keep the timeline together, and second that shit site doesn't have publishing date of the book), the fact that I'm a student moreover in my last year (you can't imagine how much work I have), and moreover I have no intention to spend my saved money, I'm saving for my masters and graduation gifts, so yeah, I'm pretty much broke.

So, if you have read the above paragraph you might have guessed that I can rant the whole day about why I can't sue them (believe me I'm not being lazy, all of the above and many more are genuine concerns of my overthinking self).

After thinking about everything, the solution I have come to terms with is: nothing. 

Yeah, you read it right, [Allea] will stay on watt/pad, but there are few changes which I'm going o do: First, adding a disclaimer which is this: [This work is only published on watt/pad under profile: itsrujihere. The complete rights of the work: Allea belongs under this profile, and I, Ruji. If you're reading [Allea] on some platform other than watt/pad(Unless I, Ruji, say so) then, I'm pretty sure they are stealing my work is stolen(i.e, a site whose name starts with novel), please don't support the thief.] 
Chapter Zero to chapter forty have already been stolen, so I'm going to add this disclaimer from chapter forty-one, I want to deeply apologize for the inconvenience to all the readers, I just hope this doesn't annoy you. 

Second: Before I was going to continue Part 2 of Allea from here, the same book. But now I have decided to publish a separate book for part 2 of Allea. So that if I have to unpublish any part, I don't have to unpublish both the parts. From the new book, we will also start from chapter sixty-three, it's a continuation but just a different book.

Now you might be wondering why am I not moving [Allea] to some other platform, well, ngl I don't have time, I have already so many things on the shelves of my life that they are overflowing, I don't want to add another thing. I need time, research, and effort to move Allea, and I don't have all three of them. Another reason, a little cheesy, but no matter how much shit wattpad is, I have spent quite a few years of my life here, somewhere this feels comfortable and as well as somewhat home, moreover, you guys are here! I love you all! You guys know that this is my work, my, here, Ruji's work, you guys be my witnesses and supporters, that's enough! 

Well, in the future, taking out some time, I can think of moving Allea, but right now watt/pad is its only home, not the other shit site, okay?

Update: About part 2, ahm ahm, I can't give a definite time, but I'm planning to start Part 2 in September. I'll be shameless here but do look forward to Part 2 of Allea, when I publish the new book, I'll inform you guys so keep this part in your library.

Immediate request: Please go and sign the petition to cancel Novelhd/com, which like me is stealing the work of many people. This will just take a few minutes, your help is greatly appreciated!

Here is the link: http://chng.it/zxSVqJ7brs

Or you can just Google: Novelhd petition.

-

Thank you for being here, love you all!

_Ruji.

(ps. thank you for all the amazing comments full of your guy's wishes and support, I read each one of them, thank you, xoxo) 

 July 7, 2021.