AFTERWARDS

***

Arey POV:

I was drowning as my soul was painfully slowly devoured by an endless darkness.

Unable to breathe, to do anything but watch The End of the World I came to cherish... I came to question myself, was this the right choice? Will my counterpart be able success where I had miserably failed?

I could only wonder.

But in the end these worries weren't worth anything anymore. After all, I already paid the price for a second chance...

Alas, this chance never meant to be mine.

Smiling, I looked straight in the face of Abyss. It was as if I was laughing into the face of the Devil itself. And I did so without hesitation, knowing that he had failed just as miserably as I and everyone else now will have a second chance they deserve.

Even another version of myself.

"Good luck, Nico. Cecilia... Tess. Mom, Sis... Little bro. Thank you. And Farewell."

It was a nice dream... I Finally feel at peace.

***

[A/N: Yes, that's right, the prologue chapters came to an end. First ARC(book) of this fanfic will take on events from the ending chapters of the official book "Early Years" and all of timeline from  "New Heights."

P.S I already working on new episode. it will probably be ready tomorrow ^^

UPD: By the way, to avoid confusion, Grey in this fanfic is dead. His counterpart - Arthur of this work is a person who could be Arthur if Grey's soul hadn't ever taken over. Albeit he still possess' Grey Memories and - partially - due confusion thinks of them as his own. Everything, of course, will be explained later :p]