January 22. Update

Starting from January First (2022) "The Fall" will be undergoing some major and minor changes. Thankfully published part of the story do not have much divergences with current changes and will not be changed except few minor barely noticeable details. As such old readers may continue reading-all the new changes in the World, politics and i.e will be explained in the future. 

Author searching for alpha-readers and editor who will be able to read pre-published chapters (and while alpha readers would be just akin to testers, editor(just one) will be able to correct Typos/add minor changes in the text). Editor must know (at least superficially) SG Fandom world/story.

SG fandom wiki: https://seirei-gensouki.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Lore

Known Major Changes:

1. Lances are most powerful High Mages / Guardians of Kingdoms. One (Big) Kingdom have at least from three to Ten Lances.

2. Heroes are (Human) beings summoned from Another Worlds (Having their race changed to Transcendental's) and they're equal in terms of Power to Asura (Demi-Gods).

3. Eralith-Leywin Arthur's (and his brother) Race is Transcendental.
4. Karasuki Rio's Race is Transcendental. 

5. Transcendental Race is similar to Asuras, yet different in many aspects. Many Dicathen Inhabitants mistakes them with Asuras. Technically, in terms of Power, Transcendentals are Demi-Gods, while Asura could be counted as Minor Demi-God powered race, mostly because of their Aging Immortality and powerful bodies. More will be explained later. 

6. Story. More about this in upcoming chapters.

7. World Lore. More about this in upcoming chapters.

"The Fall's" new World Map:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qTHFMVXaMKriFRB9wV1QlVbWdwo4kkel/view?usp=sharing