But you love me. (RusPru)

Gilbert was looking out of the window, the heavy rain hammered against the glass. A cup of tea on his hand kept him warm, the quietness was soothing, sometimes he forgot how nice it was to stay indoors, it was a needed pause from his otherwise busy life.

He shifted on his seat, setting the cup on the nearby coffee table.

On the couch, a large figure rested, his chest rising with a soft breathing. Gilbert approached, giving light steps, avoiding any disruptive sounds to keep Ivan asleep.

Gilbert watched him closely, the way his hair was messy, his pale eyelashes, and the peaceful expression on his face.

Reaching out a hand, Gilbert caressed Ivan's forehead, careful to keep his touch as light as possible, a smile forming on his lips.

He leaned closer, placing a soft kiss on Ivan's forehead. A pair of arms enveloped him tightly, forcing him into Ivan's chest.

Gilbert struggled playfully, losing his balance and falling into Ivan's arms.

A soft chuckle escaped Ivan's lips."If you wanted a kiss, you should have told me."

"You're an idiot." Gilbert said, nuzzling his face on Ivan's chest.

Ivan laughed, running a hand through his hair. "But you love me."

Gilbert chuckled, placing a kiss on Ivan's cheek. "I do."