part 15 confusion

Y/N; "I try to use my power to teleport us back but I couldn't "Fubuki I cant teleport anymore"

Fubuki; "that is strange"

Y/N; I wake up Alien "what do we do now we are stuck here I can usually use my powers to teleport Fubuki I cant go anywhere nether can Alien"

Tatsumaki; "i bang on the door open up the dam door sis or I will force myself in"

Fubuki; "hide"

Everyone hides

Fubuki; I open the door I instantly get yelled at

Tatsumaki; "I heard you went out the other day and I haven't heard from you since"

Fubuki; "I um"

Tatsumaki; "enough you was going on a date with someone wasnt you your hiding something"

Fubuki; "no I wasn't"

Tatsumaki; I force her against the wall "you better not go out with anyone and I mean anyone" I slam her against the wall.

Y/N; I cant watch her get over powered by her sister i jump out knock Tatsumaki back from Fubuki "stop dont put your hands on my wife"

Tatsumaki; "YOUR WHAT" I make him go flying into a wall I grab him by the throat "I am gonna kill you no one is gonna call my sister wife"

Y/N; "Tatsumaki calm down I don't wanna hurt you"

Tatsumaki; "ha you hurt me I would love to see you try"

Y/N; I punch and hit her sending her threw the house "I am giving you a warning stop please listen to me"

Tatsumaki; I hit him into the ground I throw him all around

Y/N; I went full power im glowing I walk to her with her send wave after wave of psychic power at me but not effect i run up and grab her by the arms  "listen to me for once in your fucking life"

Tatsumaki; I look at him I then see he's not a normal citizen "get off me" I try to force him off me but he wouldn't move "who and what are you"

Y/N; "my name is Y/N im your sisters husband im from a diffrent universe Fubuki and Alien you can come out now I got her under control listen Tatsumaki im not trying to cause trouble".

Tatsumaki; I look right at him in his eyes "how do I know you anit lieing to me"

Fubuki; "listen to him sis if he lied to you i would have slapped him already"

Tatsumaki; "okay but can you let me go"

Y/N; "oh sorry about that"

Tatsumaki; "I look at him and I didnt realize how cute he was i started blushing" I couldn't contain my self ran up to Y/N and kissed him.

Fubuki; "DONT KISS MY HUSBAND AGAIN OR ME AND YOU ARE GONNA HAVE SOME PROBLEMS"

Tatsumaki; "you anit gonna do anything you're weak"

Fubuki; I go into full power mode.

Tatsumaki; "you may have gotten stronger but you can't beat me" she got right behind me

Fubuki; what did you say sis I punched her 10 feet under

Tatsumaki; I rise back up out of the hole "you are gonna pay for that" I use my psychic powers to pick her up and throw her around.

Fubuki; I stop flying around i punch her shield it breaks i then punch her into the moon.

Tatsumaki; I get up off the moon I fly back to earth I then could breath again I land right back infront of Fubuki I am glowing I grab her by the neck I then felt her grab me by the neck.