alien arrival part 25

EY/n; I feel the ground started shaking "ah shit we gotten hide my teleporting don't work anymore" I grab Lily and Fubuki hands i run to my room I shut the door I lift my bed up and put it on the windows...

Lily; "im scared"

Y/n; "its gonna be okay" as soon as I said that the roof gets ripped off I look straight at the ground I look over at Fubuki and she was staring at it I rushed over and tilted her head down I tried getting to lily but it was to late.

Fubuki; I wrap my wings and arms around y/n "im s-scared"

Y/n; "as long as im here with you everything will be alright"

At Tatsumaki's house

Alien; I grab Tatsumaki and bolt out the door I run to y/n's house I get halfway when I see a thing flying around I run and hide I peak from where I am hiding and I see people looking at the light and some not the ones that do don't get sucked up.

Y/n; I stand up holding Fubuki I run outside I look around and see

Y/n; "God damit" I run back inside

Alien; we both get to y/n's door "open up its Alien"

Y/n; I open the door.

Alien; "what the hell are those things"

Y/n; "long story just know this they take brains and make more of their kind we need to get to the association headquarters right now"

Time skip

Y/n; "that's what we are dealing with yeah I know some of you aren't here but that doesn't matter"

Y/n here
Tatsumaki here
Fubuki here
Bangs here
Drive knight is here
Alien is here

Y/n; "damit they must have already gotten everyone else or I think they did"

The building shakes

Y/n; "get away from the table" I flip it I put it sideways "get behind it nowww"

Everyone gets behind it

The Drone looks in the window then
Glass breaks

Y/n; "stay calm"

The Drone then uses it tentacles to look around.

Bang; it grabs me by the neck I try to attack

Y/n; "damit they got him

Drive knight; I jump over the table and see bang vanished the thing seems to not notice me I am standing still I then move I instantly feel my body freeze

Y/n; I peak to look at drive knight I seen the drone use its tentacles to hit his core out of his body "no no no"

Footsteps are approaching