happy life part 20

Y/n; I wake up holding Fubuki I smile

Fubuki; I slowly open my eyes I see him smiling I smile why are you smiling?"

Y/n; "because im lucky to have a wonderful beautiful and kind hearted person in my life and that person is you"

Fubuki; "awe you sweet little man" I hop on top of him holding him down.

Y/n; "Your fiesty this morning" i said with a smirk on my face

Fubuki; "ill show you whos the boss in this house" I smile at him

Y/n; "you really wanna test me do ya"

Fubuki; "I can test you anyday I want" I start moving around on his crotch area.

Y/n; "I try to resist"

Fubuki; "you like that"

Y/n; "Fubuki something is wrong the air around us is different its heavier"

Fubuki; "wait a minute you aren't wrong i feel it too"

Y/n; I get up off the bed I walk to the door "you ready Fubuki"

Fubuki; "You know it"

Y/n; I open the door I see a blue aura.

Fubuki; i look outside i see a blue aura that looks like my sisters i look down and we aren't on the ground anymore I look straight and see my sis

Y/n; come on really now this shit again I look straight at Tatsumaki "stop doing this it anit right"

Tatsumaki; "shut your fucking mouth" i hit him

Y/n; when she hits me i get sent flying into the house

Fubuki; "ok bet" i was fixing to fight

Y/n; "Fubuki dont please I beg of you dont fight her"🥺

Fubuki; I look back at y/n "ok I wont" I walk over and sit beside him I pick his hand up and hold it

Y/n; thank you now can you stay here I will handle your sister

Fubuki; "I will but just be gentle with her please y/n"

Y/n; "Dont worry I will" I hug and kiss her "love you" I walk outside "Tatsumaki stop you dont need to do this think about what you are doing"

Tatsumaki; "NO" I then hit him back i let go of the building

Y/n; oh shit I get back in the house I grab Fubuki I try teleporting but I couldn't so I got on top of her so when we hit the ground the house doesn't come falling down on her.

Fubuki; I push Y/n off me I use my powers to stop the building from falling.

Y/n; I get red when she stoped to building from falling

Fubuki; "there I won't let you get hurt from this im not going through this again"

Y/n; "Thank you" I then could feel something was fixing to happen so I jumper forward at fast speeds and tackled Fubuki to the ground.

Fubuki; "Why did you do-" I look back and I see a large metal beam coming from the ceiling.

Y/n; I then feel another one I pick her up and move her bam another comes through the roof

Fubuki; I create a strong barrier around me "you need to go stop her like now"

Y/n; "Yeah I am going now" she let's me through it I look right at Tatsumaki with rage.

Tatsumaki; YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN I grab him by the throat lift him off the ground.

Y/n; "stop Tatsumaki stop trying to have power over your sister stop fighting her she has done said she stoped you have to do the same"

Tatsumaki; "no im the stronger one I'm smarter, faster" I tighten my grip on his neck

Y/n; "Tatsumaki don't you even dare try"

Tatsumaki; I hear him say that I use alot of power on his neck

Fubuki; "okay Y/N do you want me to handle her"

Y/n; "I motion her no"

Tatsumaki; I choke him harder and harder.

Y/n; "is that all you got"

Tatsumaki; I instantly use all of my power to choke him.

Y/n; ok I have had enough I instantly send a big shockwave knocking her power off me I jump in the air and grab her I shot her into the ground like a missile.

Tatsumaki; dam it that hurt I look up

Y/n; I instantly get infront of her I hold her by her gclothes STOP YOUR FUCKING PETTY SHIT I then punch her sending her flying into the association headquarters "ok Fubuki lower us back down please thank you "

At the headquarters

Genos; "wow"

Bang; "woah"

Metalbat; "who did this"

Zombieman; "who ever did this is gonna pay"

Saitama; Y/n I say in my head "hey I'll be back ill find the thing that did this just treat her"

Y/n; I hug her "im sorry I did that to your sister"

Fubuki; "its okay y/n she had to learn the hard way but thank you for sticking up for me"

Y/n; "I just didn't want to do that but I guess it is sometimes better to learn the hard Btw your welcome"

Saitama; y/n open her please its your bro

Y/n; I open the door "hi Saitama what up come in make yourself at home"

Saitama; "thanks but I came here to ask why did you do that to Tatsumaki"

Y/n; "she was in one of her rages again mad at her sister so she lifted our house tried killing Fubuki she tried to choke me to death so I wasn't having it anymore so I got serious and hit her sending her to the association"

Saitama; "oh thats why sorry about that I don't know what has gotten into her"

Y/n; me either I hear another knock on the door I get up and answer it I jumped back

Alien; "h-help me they are back"

Y/n; I pick him up I use a meditation and patch him up

Saitama; "whos back"

Alien; "Y/n2 and Fubuki2 this is why Tatsumaki came after you both she thought it was you two"

Y/n; "we got to get to the association now" I use my powers and teleport

Metalbat; "well did you find them"

Saitama; "Yeah it was y/n he sent her flying into the building because Tatsumaki was attacking them because y/n and Fubuki have evil twins thats why Alien is beaten up badly and Tatsumaki thought is was them but it really wasn't" I head home and fall asleep

Bang; "so we have to defend against clones of them and how are we supposed to tell the difference"

Y/n; "me and Fubuki will change into something else" we change and come back

Oh okay everyone said

Part 21 coming soon